ATB Coin starts Wallets testing
On July 12, the last-call ATB token sale has started. The official launch of the cryptocurrency will take place on September 1, 2017, while investors are now able to use the ATB Coin wallet in the testing mode. Users participating in the testing receive 100 ATB test coins, which you can use at your discretion in order to learn all the features of the wallet. During the testing, investors will be able to:
– Check the interface of the wallet;
– Use the mining service;
– Perform instant transfers to other users;
– Effect money transfers by code (you need to generate a code for transfer in the wallet, inform the recipient of it, after the code is entered, the recipient will write off the indicated amount from the sender’s balance);
– Check the functioning of the wallet on Mac and Windows;
– Evaluate the work with the wallet in the applications for smartphones, which will become available in the near future.
September 1, 2017, the day of the official ATB Coin launch on exchanges, test coins will be written off from the accounts of the participants of testing, and the balance will be credited to the amount of investment.