AIO Wallet download - min multiple lots at the same time?

• Only been mining for a day or so... pretty much as a trial run to see if I want to keep doing this or put a little more effort into it. I am using the all-in-one gui wallet downloaded from the site (windows). Just wondering if with the gui (latest one) if you can mine multiple plots at once or I need to do this through the command line?

Yeah, I could test it out, but I honestly don't want to wait all day for it to plot only to find out I can only mine one at a time with the gui.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

• @scuba Yes it will mine multiple plots at once.

• Thanks for the info. Out of curiosity is there any reason to mine a different way other than what is provided in the AIO? Would a different mining software perform better or anything like that? I'm actually considering giving this a real shot with a few USB drives just because I like the concept of drive space with little cpu usage.

Off topic, but what plans are there for the future with this? Looks like it has been around for 2 years or so, but not a whole lot progressed so far.

• admin

@scuba You can use the GPUplotter to speed up the plotting process, but it involves getting your hands dirtier than with the AIO. There are tutorials on using it in the Mining & Plotting category.