FrilledShark's Lending Service - Both Big & Small - Get your loan here!
I have opened an lending service on bitcointalk.org and didn't want you guys to miss out. I will only be lending in Bitcoin, because that is what Margin's funds are placed in.
If you want to see the remaining funds you can check here.
- I can deny your loan for any reason
- You need to include valid collateral, which value is as stated in the "Accepted collateral" section.
- Rates are negotiable, but load above or equal to 7 days is applied a starting rate of 1%.
- The max loan period is 21 days, after repayment you can apply for a new loan.
- Loans will be applied an extra 0.5% each day after due date if I haven't received payment.
- After due date, I own all right to your collateral.
- You can only have 1 valid loan at a time, spread across multiple services.
- You will be given 1 out of 3 address to repay to. Failure to do so, will require an additional 5% fee.
- Any chat log between you and I isn't private without asking for privacy.
- I can change any terms without any further notice, changes may apply to ongoing loans.
- You will be added to the ledger on bitcointalk.org
When asking for a loan, you agree to the terms listed above.
Accepted collateral includes but not limited to:
- Stable altcoins accepted at lowest price in: 1 day 125%, 3 days 120%, 7 days 110% or 30 days 100%
- Burstcoin assets, by me or the team. 100% of sell price.
- Other types of collateral. Min 125%
- Full member accounts and up with no negative trust will be considered valid collateral. (Bitcointalk)
Collateral is held by either me or a trusted escrow paid by lender. The bigger the collateral thus lower the rate.
1: Amounts above 0.1 BTC can take up to 1 day to process.
2: You can request up to the max remaining, doing so may require an additional fee on repayment date.
3: The loan amount will be withdrawn from Margin's fund and 90% of the fees will be sent to the asset holders.
**Name:** **Amount:** **Repay amount:** **Repayment date:** **Loan address:**
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE----- Repayment: You will be given an address when I accept the loan. Failure to do you will result in a 5% fine. Address 1: 188ixcyZapTJHVLVMfyYoBRcXKhFg29gdu Address 2: 1Fkai9pbZv1C2bckXUQy9PtTxWhnLyvKiK Address 3: 1Cjrd2pZuRTPnsFnxLkVbA8E8ceaByF8MU -----BEGIN SIGNATURE----- 1EJmUKAbfbhoTBpFnSKZ4Y4GhXatttPUPU HzfCMxFuiqDvoLbZFO49pHiRHy/dGY1d73f5v3wN/jo2b6Id19XQe8QY2oVxCl4zx+OUdN0RQ0P//4i5YEgH73s= -----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I won't keep this thread updated, but you are welcome to post the lending application here anyway. If you want to view the updated thread it is visible here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579166.msg15855315#msg15855315.
I will also support loans in Burst if that is your deal. It is not always it is possible, but we will always work something out.