2TB External Drive: How much can be mined exactly? [NO PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE!]
Ndabezitha last edited by Ndabezitha
If a 2TB external drive were bought today, ...
- How long could the drive take to plot? Does this plotting occur online or offline?
- How much BURST could be mined in one hour? Is this mining also online or offline?
- How long would the storage device purchase cost be fairly recovered?
- Any other mining tips for someone who is entirely new to the whole concept?
- What are the best mining pools you personally highly recommend?
I thank you in advance for your responses.
Eager to get started.
piezo last edited by piezo
First off all i would recommand you to read some guids:
It depends on your Hardware. If you use your CPU for plotting i would say 1-2 day(s). If you use your GPU your plots are ready in 0.25-1 days.
With 2TB you would make 200Burst a day (~9-10Burst per hour) if you choose the right pool. Mining is online, but needs very low bandwidth.
With this plotsize you will make ~2.10USD a month if you mine 24/7. If you have to pay for the electricity and use your desktop-pc your electricity bill will be higher than your earnings. If your pc is running 24/7 even if you don´t mine you are fine. If your HDD was 50USD, your will make profit after 2 years if the price of BURST does not change.
See the guides on top of this post