Thank you Burst Team For making this Easy to understand!!!!!

• Just Wanted to Again Say Thanks to everyone who Helped Me And To all the people who continue to help!!!! Finally got my 2TB External hard drive and if the power does not shut off again It should be done plotting in a few more days. Also wanted to Suggest again to Donate 5 Burst for every 100 Burst Mined I challenge everyone to do so...
    Thanks,
    Altoma

• admin

Not to forget, also 5% of bought BURST should maybe be donated for development and community support ... 🙂 Would not make a difference between investors/miners.

• @luxe @daWallet @haitch Is it perhaps possible to implement some kind of "% donation slider" into the AIO miner or through the pool page somehow? Just as an example you can set up a donation percentage on the suprnova pools' website. I think it is easier for people to donate from their mining revenue if they can set a percentage permanently, than for people to regularly and manually send donations or fund CFs. I know I would enable auto-donations if it was an option. 🙂

• @Propagandalf said in Thank you Burst Team For making this Easy to understand!!!!!:

@luxe @daWallet @haitch Is it perhaps possible to implement some kind of "% donation slider" into the AIO miner or through the pool page somehow? Just as an example you can set up a donation percentage on the suprnova pools' website. I think it is easier for people to donate from their mining revenue if they can set a percentage permanently, than for people to regularly and manually send donations or fund CFs. I know I would enable auto-donations if it was an option. 🙂

Good idea! Automatically setting it to a specific fund/crowdfund/charity asset. I'd be easy to donate a steady couple %

• admin

Automated donations are maybe easy, but no good idea from my point of view.
    Burstcoin is decentralized, nobody owns Burstcoin, nobody leads Burstcoin ... so what account should be automatic donated to? Who should decide how to split donations?

We all are Burst-Team!

• @luxe The account automatically donated to should be your own choice 😃 It could even be your own second wallet, but it could also be overdozed crowdfund for example. I fully agree nobody owns Burst and nobody leads it, but see it more as an easier, passive way of automatically donating/investing in projects/crowdfunds or even assets. You also want to give people the chance of being more easily active in the community, esepecially those who can spend 1 hour looking at burst in a month. It would be nice for them to passively reinvest their mined burst.

• @BurgerBaron said in Thank you Burst Team For making this Easy to understand!!!!!:

@luxe The account automatically donated to should be your own choice 😃 It could even be your own second wallet, but it could also be overdozed crowdfund for example. I fully agree nobody owns Burst and nobody leads it, but see it more as an easier, passive way of automatically donating/investing in projects/crowdfunds or even assets. You also want to give people the chance of being more easily active in the community, esepecially those who can spend 1 hour looking at burst in a month. It would be nice for them to passively reinvest their mined burst.

He explained it better than I could, that's what I mean!

• admin

So what you guys want to have is a mechanism/tool, that forwards a % of incoming BURST of account A to account B.

• @luxe Well, I have enough time to manually do my investments/donations. But I think it is indeed an added functionality for people passively mining, who would also like to passively be able to reinvest their money (or donate). Was just brainstorming though!

• admin

Yes sure, like that idea. Currently only Subscription Transaction is available ... but thats a fixed amount per time.

But if you know your ~ mining rewards per e.g. week ... you can use that, too.

• It would definitely be a plus to have such a function.

• @luxe i really like this idea. It would be like a smart contract, but for incoming burst rather than the burst in the wallet

• admin

Well, like told above ... i suggest to use Subscription for automated Donations ... allows more control ...

• @luxe I never looked into the Subscription Transaction to be honest, will look into it.

• admin

@BurgerBaron I know it is there, but also never used it ... but if i think about, it is awesome!

• admin

@BurgerBaron I found the "Transaction Subscription" after one year using Burst. 😉

Recipient:
    Amount:
    Subscription frequency(seconds):

Can't get any easier.

• Haha burst probably has a lot to offer I don't know about 😃 We will put it all to use!

• Wow, Great dialog from one comment, I love it, anyway just wanted to update everybody, finally got my External drive plotted after one more power outage and Just started mining, thanks for the great response to my post!!!!!
    Burst Team Is Awesome!!!!!