Burst team / Cryptocoin partnerships / De-centralized exchange(s)

• I am just wondering if there are any partnerships or affiliations that the burst team and / or community currently have, as to where they could work together to create something like a de-centralized exchange to trade multiple crypto currencies. Something that is not wholely owned by anyone, and exists in theory similarly to open source software or community run projects? I think creating something along these lines could be gigantic in the world of crypto currencies!

Lord knows im not a programmer or developer by any means, but I see a project like this as being HUGE if spear headed by one, or multiple crypto currencies I just know enough HTML / CSS to get me into trouble when ever I feel a little frisky.

Just the positive buy pressure it could put on the various coins involved would help all of those coins appreciate in value.

This could also be something that is backed by an asset or crowdfunding to get it started! Hell the asset exchange system is already a start, and is something that is contained on the blockchain and decentralized to begin with!

• @tomahawkeer well i for one run a bi-platform asset, featured in both BURST and HZ. Here's the fun part: HZ actually has such an exchange built and functional, but it's offline due to the fact that it needs 3 servers to run it and there wasn't enough demand. Now, if burst were to join in on the fun, i'm sure the two coins/platform could work together. I know for sure the HZ main dev would be into it. If you want, i'll put you in touch with him on slack and you can debate the idea. He's very open minded and supports endeavors like this.

• @nameless I was just throwing some ideas out there, im not a member of the BURST team, just a fan of BURST and cryptocurrencies in general. Hopefully someone on the team can chime in.

• @nameless curious how much of a server(s) is needed. Storage/ Memory / Network usage etc and how many are currently available to supply the project ?

• @tomahawkeer regardless of your status, it's a great idea, and one that can work. The platform exists. All it takes is for the devs to join hands and sing along, and of course for the communities to start using it.

• Yes, we are currently partnered with QORA, and using our Smart Contract system to create a decentralized trade portal.

This will basically be an exchange, but it will be p2p, no central authority.

It will also have NO attack vectors, so that no money could possibly be stolen from it.

Though, because it is attack vector free, this means for now at least, that it will be slightly slower than a traditional centralized exchange. We will be working a way to make it faster, but currently it relies upon the block times for the coins that are being transferred, so with BTC it may take a little while for the transfer to happen.

But yes, we're already close to releasing an alpha version of our decentralized trade portal. I will be excited to show everyone shortly.

Until then, check this out... this is what QORA hosting can do... this image is hosted fully on the blockchain in a decentralized way. It took about 256 blocks to confirm, but it worked great! This is the future of the internet. BURST and QORA and the ACCT.

http://216.126.198.26:9090/2ndtest/nature

here's to the future, and no central authorities over anything!

• @crowetic very nice job. I was looking into quora fed days ago but i got caught up in some stuff and never got the chance to properly explore it. Interesting stuff with the hosting as well.

• I would be for working with HZ if it weren't for a particular person that is on their team, he scammed me for 2BTC a while back, and therefore I have no interest in working on the same team as him.

• @crowetic said in Burst team / Cryptocoin partnerships / De-centralized exchange(s):

But yes, we're already close to releasing an alpha version of our decentralized trade portal. I will be excited to show everyone shortly.
    Until then, check this out... this is what QORA hosting can do... this image is hosted fully on the blockchain in a decentralized way. It took about 256 blocks to confirm, but it worked great! This is the future of the internet. BURST and QORA and the ACCT.
    http://216.126.198.26:9090/2ndtest/nature
    here's to the future, and no central authorities over anything!

That's great news 🙂