Community-driven ideas for promoting Burst

• Occasionally I read about great ideas for promoting Burst, but they disappear so easily in the jungle of threads. Therefore, I would like to ask my fellow bursters to post their ideas and suggestions here, so that we can somewhat gather them in one place. If this thread stays alive, we will have somewhere to look to for inspiration from others. If someone has time, they could also create an overview in a separate document, which could later be distributed to people who wish to contribute and wonder how to. In the times ahead, we will likely get many more bursters, so it is good to be prepared!

Some of my ideas (that I wouldn't mind seeing others complete):

• Create a hotel booking portal (such as hotels.com and similar) that specializes in worldwide accommodation where you can pay with Burst. Or, work out Burst discount deals with existing organizations.

• Contact all kinds of small or big vendors/retailers and persuade them to accept Burst as a payment method, preferably with a small discount if Burst is used, so that the discount itself is an incentive to start using this crypto currency. This can easily be arranged by using Burst's integrated marketplace, which I think will get more functions at a later stage too?

• Create assets or crowdfunds (using Burst's integrated AE and CF) to fund non-crypto ventures, in order to increase exposure of the inclusive and supporting society we have going here.

• Create a Burst charity or several charities to support specific causes. The goal is to do good in the world, and also to expose Burst (in the media). The charities could be funded and set up several ways, by donations, setting up CFs, assets, ATs (?) and also by using the 'subscription' function found in your wallet under the heading 'transactions'. Further suggestion:

• If the charity itself has a Burst wallet, you could donate (via 'subscription') a small set percentage of your daily/weekly/monthly mining income. If everybody did this, we could be able to gather a nice big sum of Burst together, while each individual miner hardly notices a difference in income. The 'subscribe' function allows you to set recipient, amount, frequency of donation and a message. That's all you need!

• i have some projects i want to start but i don't have the knowledge to put them in motion, if any webdeveloper wants to join me i think we can do greater things for BURST and for us of course, if anyone is interest let me know!

• @gpedro Thanks for chiming in! Unless your projects are private for the moment, you could write what they actually are, and thus maybe increase the chance of somebody helping you realize them. 🙂

• The ideas are great. -thumbs up- 🙂

• @Propagandalf Yes that was the idea but i wanted to go to sleep so i haven't posted them... xD
    I have more ideas but for now i'd like to start with 2 projects:

• PTC site in BURST (Web Developer needed) : Something like neobux.com would be amazing... This is another project that will create buy pressure on BURST and will pay more BURST per click than a faucet because the ads in witch you click pay more than the ads that you view...

• EBay likely site (Web Developer needed) : This is a big idea and will probably bring some people to invest in BURST and a lot of people and stores will start selling their things/services in there... In addiction to this we could start something like fiverr.com too, for somethings that will be more momentain than through EBay likely site like Services?!

• The last project is something that i should keep private for now because it's really huge, and i'm still thinking what is needed and how can that be done, but i will need a web developper for this too and from a lot of other areas of expertises (like a jsnode developer, a Android and even iOS developer(s) but i can advance that is something that will create a way of people buy anything they want to buy (in any currencie) using their BURST without have to exchange them xD

• Create or integrate a florist business using Burst's marketplace. As an example, florists such as Interflora specialize in sending flowers efficiently all over the world, and are used by many people. Everybody buys flowers for various occasions, and maybe this type of business is suitable for a crypto environment.

• @Propagandalf That is real cool. imagine surprise your wife with some flowers buyed with mined burst xDD

• @gpedro

i like your idea but focus one at a time a website that accept burstcoins

• I love your comment am From Nigeria burst coin is like magic to me. This forum has enlighten me alot .

• @gpedro said in Community-driven ideas for promoting Burst:

EBay likely site (Web Developer needed) : This is a big idea and will probably bring some people to invest in BURST and a lot of people and stores will start selling their things/services in there... In addiction to this we could start something like fiverr.com too, for somethings that will be more momentain than through EBay likely site like Services?!

I like all the ideas here but the one about Fiverr really interests me. People can sale services and still be kept anonymous if they want.

• Beautifully well written, if only i had properly checked before i posted something similar , i feel as if our community is at the right time to start getting the attention and traction it needs. I still feel like some features of the burstcoin aren't the most friendly ,but maybe as a collective we could give positive feedback.! Great minds think alike and we could use all the ideas right now. I would love to see a podcast of sorts where we get development updates on burst ! we need to work hard for our devs and give them the motivation they needs to come out with newer and better products innovation is the best invention

lots of shit coins with nothing new but a niche doing decent for themselves , a greentech coin like this with all it's potential , pfftt this is going to be easy to get right !

have a great night peeps

-DaGentlemanG- (edited for typos )