BurstCoin on shapeshift

• So, a few days ago i submitted BURST to be added to shapeshift. I recieved this email from support.

Megan (ShapeShift)
    Aug 29, 2:14 PM MDT

Thanks for reaching out. I have added BurstCoin to our discovery list, and our development team will look into it when they begin to decide on our next round of coin additions. We do receive several dozen requests a day for new coins to be added so can not assure you we will add your coin, but we will look into it and see if it makes sense for us to add at this time. Any new coins we add will be announced on our social media channels as well as our email newsletters.

Please feel free to connect with us.

My idea is you would all also submit BURST coin to be added to shapeshift, it would be a giant step to get it added to such a useful platform, it would also bring usability and value to the coin. Please guys lets make this huge step and submit a request to add BURST(if we all send requests theres a higher chance that it gets listed) 😉

Link: https://shapeshift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

-Cheers

• @RaidBoss said in BurstCoin on shapeshift:

discovery list, and our development team will look into it when they begin to decide on our next round of coin additions. We do receive several dozen requests a day for new coins to be added so can not assure you we will add your coin, but we will look into it and see if it makes sense for us to add at this time. Any new coins we add will be announced on our social media channels as well as our email newsletters.
    Please feel free to connect with us.
    My idea is you would all also submit BURST coin to be added to shapeshift, it would be a giant step to get it added to such a useful platform, it would also bring usability and value to the coin. Please guys lets make this huge step and submit a request to add BURST(if we all send requests theres a higher chance that it gets listed) 😉

Add a link to the page they should fill in a request! xd

• @Paladin added

• I have sent a request to them too. 😃

• @jervis said in BurstCoin on shapeshift:

I have sent a request to them too. 😃

Alright man! Thats awesome and apreciated lets get this coin on shapeshift, and by any chance do you know what that new "shapeshift" is or where i can find it? 😛

-Cheers

• @RaidBoss I'm sorry but I don't. I have not used their services or known them before now. 🙂 I use Purse.io a lot though.

• What is the status of this? Should we create a letter to shapeshift that everybody can email them, if enough support is organized to get them to accept Burst it will help more people gain access to the community greatly increasing support.

• If we do this letter, I'm in.

• from What i've seen our best trade pairing exchange is Ccex, thought the volume isn't there right now , it offers the most pairings to burst available now