Online vs Local wallet

• So you can have one passphrase but it will open both wallets and they both have different addresses?

• @johnny00 One passphrase will always open the same wallet account, with the same address, local or online, it's the same.
    Good night 😃

• @Zeus How come I can't see the asset i transfered to my other address? it was there and now its gone. it shows transfered to the right address but now i cant log in. i did it through local wallet. but local wallet keeps saying there is loading

• @johnny00

Whichever you choose, online or local, they are accessing the same account. Your password is what decides which account you log into, and not whether it is online or local.

Online wallet
    Using the 'online wallet' means accessing your account through a web browser. If you are using the all-in-one wallet client with wallet, plotter and miner (by daWallet), you can also use the online wallet here. Some don't realize it, but the wallet client simply loads an IE based browser session inside your client, so it's basically the same as going to a browser.

Local wallet
    You can also use daWallet's AIO client to access your local wallet. This is a much more secure way to access your wallet, so if you value security, always go local. If you want conveniency, sometimes the online wallet is better. However, at least make one separate account that is always logged into locally, and never logged into online. Think of it as your vault.

Some people get problems with a stuck blockchain, shown by the blockchain synchronization process 'downloading' and never completing. Most of the time this can be solved by closing your wallet client (make sure it is closed in system tray), downloading the blockchain from here: http://db.burst-team.us/, and then putting the extracted files inside your %appdata% - roaming - burstwallet - burst_db folder. If you are asked to replace files, replace them. When you are done, start your local wallet again and it should all work.