[ANN] Pre-launch of N.E.W.S.

• (edit November 11, 2016 ) FOR UPDATED INFORMATION, Please visit our website: https://news-asset.com

I have been around this community for a while now and I've learned about a lot from people's POV, technical skills, strategies, and hopes for this coin. I, for one, believe in Burst. I wouldn't be here long enough if I do otherwise.

Now, a group of people that I'm with decided that we would like to share our adeptness, if not experts on few fields, to the community. Do check it out. Release date will depend on the pulse of the community.

THE N.E.W.S. ASSET

The N.E.W.S. Asset is basically a diversified look at investing your Burst, while at the same time, stimulating interest in the coin. Let’s break it down into the components shall we?

1. N – The first part, or around 22% of the Assets purchased will go to Numerous Assets that have shown potential to be steady earners. Simply put, this is Asset Exchange, never putting all of our eggs in one basket. We’ll do the due diligence on existing and new assets that pop up, and if the consensus is positive then we’ll put in a portion of the assets and let them do their jobs. What stops you from doing this by yourself? Absolutely nothing. But, wouldn’t you rather have curated reports at the end of each week/month (or possibly bi-weekly) on how assets and pools are doing instead of doing everything yourself and going to each and every thread on the forums? This not only stimulates interest in the coin, but supports other miners by having assets pumped into them.
    2. E – The second part, or again, the next 22% of assets purchased will go into funding an Ethereum rig. Now, before you take out the torches and burn this thread to the ground, hear me out. All of the profits (after electricity costs, of course) from this rig will be pumped and dumped and turned into BTC, which will in turn, be used to purchase Burst to payout all of our asset holders. Now, at this point in time, ETH mining is still profitable, so as long as it’s still profitable, we’ll pump and dump it and use the proceeds to buy more Burst. Once ETH is no longer profitable, we’ll get rid of the physical assets (video cards and all) and either spread out the proceeds to our asset holders, or re-invest into the other segments of N.E.W.S. This part is also completely transparent. We will be mining on a pool and everyone will have access to the mining interface to see how much we’re making exactly with the rig.
    3. W – The third part, 22% 29.304% will go to a Wide variety of coins. We’ll trade on either Poloniex or C-CEX. We’ll take 29.304% of the assets, convert it into BTC and trade with it on either platform. We will only make Unleveraged Trades, so this basically means that slow and steady will win the race. We won’t be making tons of profits, but on the flipside, we won’t be taking massive loses either. We already have a trader on board who will allow us to piggyback on his trades, or more specifically, he’ll be driving our account. Again, totally transparent, we’ll set up bi-weekly TeamViewer sessions with maybe two or three of our biggest asset holders to take a tour of the account and verify that trades were indeed made, and of course to see if we’re in profit or not.
    4. S – The fourth and final 22% 14.69%; with 40% reinvested and 50% paid as dividends to the asset holders will go to Standard Burst mining: 1 asset equates to 100 MB of mining power.

You might ask, 22x4 is only 88%, where does the other 12% go? Simple. 5% goes to admin fees, yes, managing assets is actually work, and we have to feed ourselves. The other 5% goes to Crowdfunding. We have to give something for the community to make us burst into the mainstream. And the final 2% goes to the float, this is for when exchange rates are down, and it would be counter intuitive to payout dividends by converting from one coin to the other.

Now for the fun stuff. The Math.

The first three segments are all variable so it basically goes like this:

A. 50% of all the profits from the first three activities paid out to all asset holders.
    B. 40% will be reinvested.
    C. 10% will be taken in the form of maintenance fees.

So, to make it simpler to understand, quick bullet points.

• First Activity (N): Assets/Pools will pay out in burst, so more likely, we’ll use the payouts for these to reinvest in other Assets.
    • Second Activity (E): The payout for this is in ETH. So we’ll exchange the ETH earned into BTC and then buy Burst to payout dividends of asset holders.
    • Third Activity (W): The payout/profits for these will be mostly in BTC, so it can either be turned into burst to payout dividends OR cashed out to purchase additional physical assets for the ETH mining

Now, for the standard mining part of our asset, every 1 Asset gets you 100mb mining power. So no matter how good or how bad the other segments perform, you’ll always get 100mb mining power per asset that you put in, everything else is variable. 10% will be taken in the form of maintenance fees.

See the beauty of the system? We’re keeping burst in the system, and using other coins to promote and stimulate Burst interest by using other coins to actually BUY Burst, instead of just mining them and paying out dividends, which will probably be turned to BTC anyway. This way, we’re supporting other Burst miners by investing in their Assets and at the same time using BTC earned through other coins to buy more Burst from those who want to get rid of theirs.

Also, we are giving away 5% referral bonus. That’s the best way to stimulate interest and referrals. This will be an extra labor for us but it’s a good way of promoting this asset or specifically, Burst to others.

Please take your time answering our 6-question poll if you are able. You will have a part to help shape this asset a lot before the launch date.

Thank you very much for your interest and your time.

POLL: https://goo.gl/forms/FUb9PB9gWhli2HvH3

• Sounds like a pretty stable platform .. How much will the initial buy ins be?

• I could get behind this. I think the numbers could be a little different, not really sure what should be changed though, but I like this as a possibility, but if it's done right i'd get behind this. I'd like to put some of this asset into my asset, just because. 😃

• Filled in the 6-question poll, love the way you are presenting the numbers. This also gives opportunity for discussion. I'm interested.

• @jervis this is pretty unique. It's like the asset ddos made, but it has more diversification

• @jervis said in [ANN] Pre-launch of N.E.W.S.:

The other 5% goes to Crowdfunding. We have to give something for the community to make us burst into the mainstream. And the final 2% goes to the float, this is for when exchange rates are down, and it would be counter intuitive to payout dividends by converting from one coin to the other.

I like your idea of how to use the 5 % for crowdfunding, and 2 % for the float. I would say that is a good idea for future assets too.

• @xer0o1 Thank you for the interest. We're thinking of 500k initial assets to be released, each costing 100 Burst. Depending on sales, we might release a second phase. We're also preventing inflation from "short-time" asset holders who likes buy and dump. So, we'll see how it goes in the weeks to come. :D.

• @Propagandalf We have to help the community strive at some point. 😉 Especially, if there's a major crowdfund that might possibly turn the limelight on for Burst.

• We have received great responses on our Poll Questionnaire. We have heard the pulse of the community through it and we have seen some points to be adjusted to shape through the majority's vote.

If you have not filled the polls yet, please do so. It will really help this asset a lot to be shaped and to serve its purpose really well for the asset holders. Thank you very much.

Again, here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/FUb9PB9gWhli2HvH3

• @BurgerBaron Thanks. The questions and numbers were thoroughly deliberated by us. But, of course, we need the votes of the asset holders. This trend will also follow for major decisions to be done by N.E.W.S.

Again, here is the link for the polls for those who have not gotten into it yet: https://goo.gl/forms/FUb9PB9gWhli2HvH3

Thank you very much.

• Hello fellow Bursters! (I know I’m terrible with the name game).

Anyways, the results of the poll helped a lot in deciding on the final components of the N.E.W.S. Asset. Thank you very much for those who participated. These are the results:

0_1472887744577_responses.png

Therefore, the final components are the following:

N (Numerous Assets) - 22%
    E (Ethereum mining rig) - 22%
    W (Wide Variety/Trading) - 29.304%
    S (Standard Burst Mining) - 14.69%; with 40% reinvested and 50% paid as dividends to the asset holders.

Also, 5% of all earnings would go to help Crowdfunding to further uplift the community for future projects.

Again, thank you very much for helping out to shape N.E.W.S. Voice out and be counted!

Initial Assets to be released: 500,000
    Price per asset: 100 Burst
    Release date and time: September 3, 2016
    6:00 PM EST

N.E.W.S. ASSET TEAM

• @jervis said in [ANN] Pre-launch of N.E.W.S.:

Especially, if there's a major crowdfund that might possibly turn the limelight on for Burst.

I have always thought that such things can be of great importance for Burst's future.

How many total shares will there be in your asset?

• @Propagandalf I have posted it on the N.E.W.S. Asset launch thread. Please do check it out. Have a great time, I mean, literally. It's Saturday night. 😃

• This post is deleted!