[SCAM] New KMining Asset

• Name: KMining

Asset ID: 9886958804253134013
    Asset Issuer: BURST-G2EZ-77LQ-QFS9-3NZ85
    Supply: 100,000
    Price: 30
    Dividends: Monthly

KevinMining sees itself as a Burstcoin mining asset. Investors get a portion of mining power per share. The Asset is backed by 9TB of external hard drives. I thought this would be a good asset idea for the people who are new to burst and don't have a lot of hard drive space so I could give them the opportunity to have some at a reasonable price. The revenue will be split into:
    97% Paid to investors monthly
    3% Maintenance Fee

Any questions an announcements should be replied to this post.

• I'm glad to see some people have already bought into the asset. I honestly expected the whales to tank my price, but it seems to still be there. For now...

• Have patience (young padawan). There have been a lot of asset releases lately, maybe funds for asset purchasing are a bit low low for everyone. Perhaps you could post some more info about yourself, creating trust, maybe things would go somewhat faster.

• ATTENTION TO ALL PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T KNOW... THIS IS A SCAM!!!!

• admin

This "asset" is a probable scam, and all users are advised to not invest in it. If user "KevinFML" wants to contact me and explain the situation, I'll consider unlocking this thread and removing the scam label - but for now, just don't invest in it.

Thread locked.