Help support a startup

• So I want to create a small startup business of me loaning out burst/bitcoin to people. For some reason I am getting an error when sending the transaction to create a crowdfund but I am asking anyone who is willing to support me to get me to 20k-30k Burst. It's not alot but I think it is a good starting point and can help me grow. I am also willing to slowly pay people back once I start making a profit! Hopefully we can get in business with each other.
    Info on loaning out:

1. If I achieve getting 20k-30k Burst from this I would like to start out loaning a maximum of 10k per person. Reason why is that if the person decides not to pay back I have left over Burst to still loan out.
    2. Not sure if I will do daily or weekly interest but I plan on starting at 0.005% for small loans and working up to 0.05% for larger loans.
    3. I plan on loaning out of burst-team website and also start on bitcointalk, although I have no reputation on bitcointalk as I don't use that site as often as here.
    4. I plan on paying back everyone with a 105% ROI but haven't decided how quickly I will be paying it back as I would like to keep some of the income for larger and more loans.
      My Burst address is BURST-EWT3-ZTYD-9JSU-CQLV7

• Always nice to see entrepreneurial spirit 🙂 I love clearity/information/numbers. Maybe you can add some information about how you will loan out? On bitcointalk, here on the forum? How much will you pay back (%wise) when you start paying back? Please elaborate 😃

• @BurgerBaron said in Help support a startup:

Always nice to see entrepreneurial spirit 🙂 I love clearity/information/numbers. Maybe you can add some information about how you will loan out? On bitcointalk, here on the forum? How much will you pay back (%wise) when you start paying back? Please elaborate 😃

Sorry about not elaborating, not the greatest at doing so :). I have added some details and will add more when I decide what to do for payback time etc.

• @mathew This is already a huge improvement 🙂 Just keep adding to the idea/discuss it with people. I know @FrilledShark has experience with lending, maybe he can help

• @BurgerBaron said in Help support a startup:

@mathew This is already a huge improvement 🙂 Just keep adding to the idea/discuss it with people. I know @FrilledShark has experience with lending, maybe he can help

Thank's for the feedback, I appreciate it :). Yeah, I have contacted a few friends of mine who have done loans before and hopefully will get some better ideas on what to give back to the crowd funds and loaners.

• Thank you to who ever sent me 5 burst 🙂 It all adds up in the long run!

• Donated 2023 Burst! Hope you manage to set it up, good luck. 🙂

• @Propagandalf said in Help support a startup:

Donated 2023 Burst! Hope you manage to set it up, good luck. 🙂

Thank you for believing in my project and I hope to pay you back some day with interest!