What makes Burst Unique to other Alt Coins?

• As a speculator on Poloniex, I bought into Burst at a low price, and because I know they have low energy mining.
    I have heard you can mine on Android too.

Would those adept at Burst, please outline why Burst is unique to other coins, and why speculators should choose or diversify into Burst as an investment, over other coins.

• What made Burst unique for me was the fact that I didn't need a big warehouse of computer equipment to generate coins. I plotted my hard drive and was soon mining my own coin. This puts Burst at an advantage above everyone else. You don't need a lot to create your own coins. Most folks don't have the latest and greatest computer equipment and don't have the resources to buy it.

With Burst, the average person can generate a coin and use it to buy goods and services. Which is what crypto is all about I think. No longer do you have to relay on a big bank or grind at a defeating job to generate money. You can use your computer and phone to generate an small income.

Now, I'm not sure if we'll be able to buy a house with Burst, though that would be fantastic. I think if Burst can get into the hands of, say a single parent with kids, it will bring Burst out of the dark. Most folks just want food and a little extra for luxury items and Burst can fit into that Niche because anyone with a basic computer can mine Burst.

There are also a lot of new projects that will be coming to the Burst umbrella that will benefit everyone in the long run.

• PoC mining aka HDD mining, easy, cheap and green + accessible for miningnoobs/nontechies

• it's not just the mining style that makes BURST unique... though, that is one of the big factors...

BURST is the true innovator platform... BURST had Smart Contracts over a year before ETH even existed. BURST has done a cross-blockchain transfer, and was the first in the world to do this as well. BURST's asset exchange is potentially the future of the stock market, totally decentralized... The marketplace is also the future of eBay in a decentralized manner, once a little more effort is put into the UI design of the market.

There is so much BURST has... it's truly one of a kind.

The masterful wallet UI that daWallet made for Windows, has made BURST so easy to use it's ridiculous. This has spurred the massive increase in the users, and allowed us to give a simple to use system to the every day joe.

These types of things will continue, as well as some very unique new features that are on the way.

The ability to mine on the phone, opens doors to a HUGE market that is mostly untapped in crypto.

The Smart Contracts allow for things that no other coins can do, oh yea, and BURST also did the first worldwide decentralized lottery... not a lot of people know about this either...

Right now, I'm in the process of getting a site that the original BURST developer made, back online, which will allow people to create BURST Smart Contracts with a few taps and clicks, this will open even more doors and ease-of-use in creating complex (on the ground level) programs to run on BURST's blockchain...

There is much more, I could go on for days about how awesome this tech is... and I can't wait for the collaborative projects with QORA that we will be getting out there shortly. Simply good times, and many more ahead... BURST will make many people extremely happy... including my aunt who as of today, has turned a 300 dollar investment a year ago, into nearly 7 thousand dollars! (by investing in BURST at a low, and ByteEnt at a low) and her investment grows daily!

• I can't say it better than @crowetic. But there is also the fact that this is a decentralized coin by design, because it is ASIC proof and accessible to mine by the everyday joe, the network can't be controlled by a single entity or big mining operations (and it's even more true with the Android mining). It's a coin that has got many features that would allow it to replace a lot of centralized elements of the everyday life. It is a useful coin, not just an object of speculation.

• It is a green technology through and through. With monster rigs of GPUs and ASICs eat a lot of power, HDD mining (BURST) has a lot to give for the environment. And it is fully decentralized. No one group holds the rights to distribute, mine, contract with others. And what @crowetic said. 🙂

• @socalguy You already can buy a house or a car with burst, i mean if someone is selling that on the Market and you have the coins to do so... xD

• @gpedro haha You're right.

• This post is deleted!

• Over 1000 views in two days. No doubt, we need more info on what sets BURST apart.

The BURST Decentralized Lottery - sounds cool. @crowetic - If I were you I would concentrate your energy on one thing, the lottery could be huge. Vitalik is trying to bite off too much and ETH is failing because of it.
    Burst Decentralized Lottery has my vote - especially if no other coin is doing it.

Perfect one thing.

• @General-Executor said in What makes Burst Unique to other Alt Coins?:

Over 1000 views in two days. No doubt, we need more info on what sets BURST apart.

New promotional video 🙂

• @BurgerBaron Cool video!!

• @crowetic said in What makes Burst Unique to other Alt Coins?:

BURST's asset exchange is potentially the future of the stock market, totally decentralized... The marketplace is also the future of eBay in a decentralized manner, once a little more effort is put into the UI design of the market.

I never thought of it that way, it is a nice analogy for people to see its usefulness!

• @Propagandalf Shadow is claiming that it's "SBay" will be the first decentralized marketplace.
    What is unique to Burst contrasted by Shadow?

• @nimbletoes said in What makes Burst Unique to other Alt Coins?:

Shadow is claiming that it's "SBay" will be the first decentralized marketplace.
    What is unique to Burst contrasted by Shadow?

You say will be, insinuating it is something that will come to be in the future. Whereas Burst's integrated decentralized marketplace already is. I guess that is pretty unique. I am not familiar with Shadow though, except my own.