Burstcoin Price Study

• Please is there any site to study how to know when burst will rise and fall in value?

• @spider Last night was a complete surprise. People on exchanges pump and dump small coins all the time. Sometimes it's big fish manipulating the market which is easier to do with small capped coins. Sometimes emotion just takes over. There was no new news last night. It seemed to just be speculators speculating. People betting on other peoples perception.

• admin

Moved to Trading Discussion.

I tweeted yesterday night about the Android (Beta) Mining:
    https://twitter.com/daWallet_/status/775518481651494913

Kudos to IceBurst

• @Jman said in Burstcoin Price Study:

@spider Last night was a complete surprise. People on exchanges pump and dump small coins all the time. Sometimes it's big fish manipulating the market which is easier to do with small capped coins. Sometimes emotion just takes over. There was no new news last night. It seemed to just be speculators speculating. People betting on other peoples perception.

People must have been speculating like crazy with burst. And it's been ongoing for 2 days not just last night. I can't say what exactly happened because I'm also surprised but i think there were developments in burst lately.

• i think it was the speculation but not all was speculation... A lot of Wallets created lately, a lot of new users, and in the chat's i've been seeing a lot of people trying to know better burst so like @daWallet sayd some days ago Burst rise is a lot influenced by the comunity around not just the developments but Android mining in a open Beta is for sure a great development and a lot of people is knowing burst because of this kind of things!

• @gpedro Yeah the new price is looking pretty stable above 200 Sats. 🙂
    Was it just 1 Tweet that set off that fire?

• @Jman not just that tweet... I guess it was the initial pump on poloniex that briged a lot of people to interest in burst but for sure the tweet put the burst bug in a lot of people too! I don't think it's stable on 200 but i think it is stable over the 100 level so as i see it is almost a 200% evaluation on the price in just 2 days what is something pretty wonderful!!!

• it's pretty sweet indeed. I'm pretty excited myself.

I still think this is only the beginning, just hold tight, much more coming 🙂

• No need to speculate. I've been offering solid BurstCoin analysis for more than 3 months. Without tooting my horn, I've been right on the money and it this Coin shot off like a rocket at the EXACT point I predicted at 65 sotashi.

If you want to learn more and know what happening on the Burst Charts look no further. Read my daily post: What's On My Burst Coin Radar!

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
    FXALTareeq

• admin

@FXALTareeq Man, you hit the nail on the head with your analysis. More than impressive!

You said that the devs "have to come up with something" and we published to a broader audience some screenshots of the development. @Jman asked about the "news".

The raise in value of this is coin is mainly due to the active community and all what is happening here the last 3 months.

• @daWallet said in Burstcoin Price Study:

The raise in value of this is coin is mainly due to the active community and all what is happening here the last 3 months.

I found out this comunity about 3 months could it be that? hahaha just kidding!

• @gpedro All jokes aside, your are indeed a very important part of that "active community" ! Cheers 😉

• @Gadrah_ Thanks man! xP

• Would it be clever to buy some burst at the current price of 175 or do you guys think it can go lower in the following days ?

• @daWallet Nice work!
    Where do you publish news "to a wider audience"? I didn't see anything on reddit.

• @Gadrah_ i believe the box now sits between 167 satoshis and 189 satoshis but again you should listen some experience traders instead of me and i have some BTC to buy burst and i will wait until tomorrow at least xD

• @gpedro said in Burstcoin Price Study:

@Gadrah_ i believe the box now sits between 167 satoshis and 189 satoshis but again you should listen some experience traders instead of me and i have some BTC to buy burst and i will wait until tomorrow at least xD

No that is NOT the case yet. Burstcoin has yet to consolidate. You will need several touches at the high and several touches at the low that are in the same range in order to make a box. This coin could drop or shoot up at any time unless a box established.

FXALTareeq

• @FXALTareeq said in Burstcoin Price Study:

@gpedro said in Burstcoin Price Study:

@Gadrah_ i believe the box now sits between 167 satoshis and 189 satoshis but again you should listen some experience traders instead of me and i have some BTC to buy burst and i will wait until tomorrow at least xD

No that is NOT the case yet. Burstcoin has yet to consolidate. You will need several touches at the high and several touches at the low that are in the same range in order to make a box. This coin could drop or shoot up at any time unless a box established.

FXALTareeq

You see @Gadrah_ experience traders xD Thanks for the info mate, at least my speculations lead me to learn something about trading... you and @nameless have teach me already a few things about this xD Thank's a lot guys... Appreciate it!

• Thanks @FXALTareeq and @gpedro 🙂 I will watch it closely and maybe make up my mind later in the day.

• BURSTCoin is in a freefall for the last 2 days. Lost more than 180+ satoshis. Upper limit of the box has "probably" formed. The lower limits, yet to be determined. The next two days will be crucial.

The Pump and Dumpers are pushing it back down and those holding are losing faith and selling like crazy (Silly Rabbits).

Without concrete value the seesaw effect will be in play.

It's not looking good folks!