Sentiment Check

• What will be burst's value in the next 5 days? Will it go up, will go down, will break all records??

How do you guys feel?

• I'm of the belief that BURST will see another uptick within the next few days, potentially even breaking 400-500 sat, then will go down, but should stay above 150-200 IMO. I see the extremely strong buy support and volume as a sign of this. Also, a lot of people are realizing that BURST has been a sleeping giant for quite some time.

I firmly expect we'll see 1000+sat by the end of the year. Good times for BURST!

• well well......

The Master has spoken...

Super Excited Myself!!!

• @crowetic said in Sentiment Check:

I firmly expect we'll see 1000+sat by the end of the year. Good times for BURST!

I hope so, man! It will be a great christmas gift for all of us!!

• @samreader1 said in Sentiment Check:

What will be burst's value in the next 5 days? Will it go up, will go down, will break all records??

How do you guys feel?

If you follow me you know I don't try to predict the market. Lots of money has been lost doing so. I am a Price Action Trader using Price Action Methodology and therefore I REACT to the market. The Market is ALWAYS right. If you know how to read the charts like I do. You'll make tons of money!

. That's how I roll. I know what to hold them and when to fold them. 😃

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
    FXATLTareeq

• @crowetic said in Sentiment Check:

I gonna hold you to that statement @Crowetic 😃 I'm putting my trust in your Leadership my friend and at the same time I'm promoting BURSTCOIN in a massive way!

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
    FXALTareeq