About FAQ Category

• admin

About FAQ Category

1. Not everyone can create new Topics in here. (Contact a admin, if you can not, and want to help.)
    2. Title of a Topic should always be a concrete Question. Content the Answer.
    3. Idea is to collect all BURST related Questions+Answers, that come up over and over again.
    4. Content can be used in near future, to create a FAQ page at web.burst-team.us

Comments?! Suggestions?!

• This is a great idea, since more and more people are joining by the day and (new) questions pop up all the time.

• admin

Yep, we should try to 'extract' the concrete questions out of the support threads ... but no need to hurry, this will hopefully grow over time. And we can start grouping it for mining, plotting, wallet, assets, general, etc.

• Are you including the whole site? Not everyone can create a new thread meaning not everyone in the whole site? Just trying to be aware I am not making new threads wrongly.

• admin

@Randomtraveler I restricted the right to create topics in here for now to 5 well known members of burst community, do not worry about choosing the wrong topic... in case of absolutely wrong we will clean up a bit.

• I suggest to have an entry explaining mining difficulty for Burst (or is there one already?).