Burst-Pool Overview/Stats for last 10 days

• admin

Just ran a little script, to give you a overview of current pools situation.
    For every pool, you can see how much accounts are assigned to it.
    And how many of the assigned (assigned != active) have found how much blocks.

Stats based on last 3600 blocks (~10 days)

---------------------------------------
    Pool: BURST-LGKU-3UUM-M6Q5-86SLK (7551133661433248314)
    Name: ITALIAN POOL
    Assigned accounts: 232, 43 found 221 blocks!

Pool: BURST-8NZ9-X6AX-72BK-2KFM2 (21869187791279079)
    Name: v2 pool
    Assigned accounts: 576, 25 found 179 blocks!

Pool: BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C (11894018496043975481)
    Name: Burst-Team Pool
    Assigned accounts: 156, 65 found 346 blocks!

Pool: BURST-5AXK-EABZ-7FTB-4NBT9 (2586531156840260529)
    Name: PoolTo.Be - poolto.be Burst POOL
    Assigned accounts: 963, 36 found 42 blocks!

Pool: BURST-X5YC-LEZC-BYQF-6BHYC (5006289279420108746)
    Assigned accounts: 4, 2 found 19 blocks!

Pool: BURST-6PJB-VT3P-B6ZQ-2TXWC (392861956774712841)
    Assigned accounts: 58, 3 found 5 blocks!

Pool: BURST-7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U (12468105956737329840)
    Name: BURST.ninja assignment wallet - This is the assignment wallet for BURST.ninja pool.
    Assigned accounts: 607, 134 found 1768 blocks!

Pool: BURST-7S5L-6UHX-SVS5-BU6HA (10681581906896806002)
    Name: MiningHere BurstPool
    Assigned accounts: 633, 10 found 11 blocks!

Please spread the hashes! burst.ninja has still too much power!

• @luxe said:

What is the difference in the payout rations with regards to burst.ninja's pool verses burst-team's? There is obvious more ppl in burst.ninja? You're requesting to spread the hash but isn't burst.ninja finding way more blocks.

• @abooluqmaan said:

@luxe said:

What is the difference in the payout rations with regards to burst.ninja's pool verses burst-team's? There is obvious more ppl in burst.ninja? You're requesting to spread the hash but isn't burst.ninja finding way more blocks.

He's saying if you're mining on ninja, you should look into mining on another pool, as ninja is very large compared to the rest of the pools. We've been advocating this as well. Thanks!

• @crowetic said:

@abooluqmaan said:

@luxe said:

He's saying if you're mining on ninja, you should look into mining on another pool, as ninja is very large compared to the rest of the pools. We've been advocating this as well. Thanks!

@crowetic Thanks for the reply but for me it still didn't answer my question, so let me please try to explain it better. According to the stats the burst.ninja pools see to be performing well. and those of us who only have one hdd or limited hdd don't have the resources to mine on multiple pools as you are suggesting. So the questions, which I believe is still a valid one, for someone whose resources maybe limited wouldn't it behoove that person to be on the largest pool that is out performing the other pools? I'm not trying to play the devils advocate, what I am doing is asking a legitimate question for miners who may not have 10+TB to mine on.

I look forward to your response(s).

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
    FXALTareeq

• I am not sure, if my answer is right, but will share my understanding

For miners with limited resource - When mining on a bigger pool
    The rewards would be very less when the pool wins, as your share would be less always(As you are competing with higher capacity miners)
    May have tighter deadlines, so if your deadlines are on higher side, your dead line would be rejected
    So mining in bigger pool may not be rewarding

Ultimately even if pool wins a lot, smaller miners get less reward

Its same exact opposite for smaller pools. Even if pool wins fewer rounds smaller miners would get a better reward

Discalimer: I may be totally wrong here or missing your question totally

• admin

@tpriyan You've got it right - burst-team.us find less blocks, but pays out much better when we do.

Additionally the acceptable deadline limit on ninja is half that of burst-team. So you get more accepted deadlines than on ninja, and earn more for them.

H.

• @haitch said:

@tpriyan You've got it right - burst-team.us find less blocks, but pays out much better when we do.

Additionally the acceptable deadline limit on ninja is half that of burst-team. So you get more accepted deadlines than on ninja, and earn more for them.

I'm mining on burst-team (started yesterday). How do I find out these kinds of details concerning this pool? I've visited the site.pool.burst-team.us and I don't see an answer to the question that I am now asking.

Thank you in advance!

T

HOw

• admin

@abooluqmaan There's info on the pools here: https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/120/burst-ninja-and-pool-burst-team-us-info

I'll expand it to talk about the deadlines and payours.

H.

• Question: In the Historic shares section of the web page what does the total earned such as 96D + 352U + 8030632 mean? Confused on what the D, and U and other numbers represent.

• @mathew
    You can read everything about burst.ninja and pool.burst-team.us here.

Edit: (From that thread)
    The first number(s) (if present) will be followed by a letter which have the following meanings:
    D - Burst earned but not yet paid out.
    Q - Burst queued to be paid out.
    U - Burst paid out, but not yet confirmed.

• @FrilledShark is it possible to get your deadline down or the only way to do that is just add more storage?

• admin

your chance to find low deadline is only increased by more capacity/plotfiles.

• admin

Based on last ~10 Days (3600 blocks)

0_1466888670387_pools_last_3600.png

assigned miners - accounts that set the reward assignment there (assigned != active)

Lets spread the hasches, would be cool if no party is about 30% 🙂

NOTICE: For all small miners, burst.ninja only accepts quite low deadlines, all other pools should be preferred.

• admin

To follow up on @Luxe 's message - If you're not one of the 133 miners who found a block in the last 10 days (and there are 530 of you) consider a different pool - eg pool.burst-team.us . burst-team pool accepts longer deadlines than Ninja, and your payouts are likely to be better. ( Full Disclosure: I run the burst-team.us pool, and we're affiliated with burst.ninja as part of the core Burst Team).

H.

• admin

burst.ninja over 50% please everyone, think about a pool switch away from burst.ninja, this is not good for the network and value of burst.

Pools:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHu9BWwy_QXIYAx2m_Tzs9BqPoTYUDhEDbHihZEXGsE/edit#gid=81124645
    Thx! @FrilledShark

0_1467652479199_poolz.PNG

• admin

This stats are not 100% correct ... as blocks of miners are counted for the currently assigned pool.
    (So if you mined 9 days somewhere else and switched to ninja yesterday ... all blocks are count for ninja)
    But we still have a huge problem ... ninja is way to BIG! Very BAD for network and value of BURST!
    0_1468440019562_ninja.png

Positive ... new pools show up, or burst-team with 104 different accounts finding a block in last 10 days!
    Support new/small pools!
    Pool Owners, please set Name/Description for your pool account, that miners can find you!

• @luxe what would be a good size to solo mine? Just curious xD

• @gpedro
    I would not solo mine with less than 50TB. To truely elliminate varience I would want 200TB. If your PC mines Burst nonstop a pool is hard to beat becuase of the history payouts, my new mini miner has 100 coins and has never found a block.

Hth,

IceBurst

• @IceBurst Allright... thanks for the clarifying, i was just curious, not in my plans for now (too far away) xD

• Pool max deadline reduced?