1.5 Billion BURST? How long to reach $1.00?

• Since scooping up some Burst, I'm glued to Poloniex to see where the price is at each hour.

I have concluded since there are over a billion Burst to be mined, the price will move slowly. The price rises faster with coins with a "limited supply".

Another question I have - Once Burst is fully mined, will the price necessarily rise faster?

• @General-Executor said in 1.5 Billion BURST? How long to reach $1.00?:

Since scooping up some Burst, I'm glued to Poloniex to see where the price is at each hour.

I have concluded since there are over a billion Burst to be mined, the price will move slowly. The price rises faster with coins with a "limited supply".

Another question I have - Once Burst is fully mined, will the price necessarily rise faster?

All that depends on the market needs... When Burst is fully mined the price will rise faster if there are a lot of people using Burst... After all be mining will have the transaction fees and with the rise of Burst until that time probably the transaction fees by block would be bigger, at least in USD value, probably not so big in Burst amount! xD

• @General-Executor said in 1.5 Billion BURST? How long to reach $1.00?:

There hasn't been any major updates regarding Burstcoin so I wouldn't expect the price to move all that much. The Android app announcement was awesome and made Burst more valuable. We need more updates like that so the value of the coin can increase. Which is why I pledged to this crowdfund.

In my newbie opinion, I think if Burst features become dismal and if it doesn't reach a certain value before all coins have been mined, then it will immediately lose its value. I honestly do not see this happening so I'm not worried.