BURST CCO - b457 - to give talk about BURST at conference

• Just came across this tweet, thought it may be of interest to some...

alt text

• @all Anyone can find a link for this talk? I've searched but not found anything besides the tweet...

• admin

CCO or cco may refer to:

Organizational positions:

• Chief commercial officer, the executive responsible for commercial strategy and development
    • Chief compliance officer, the executive responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements
    • Chief communications officer, the executive responsible for communications, public relations and/or public affairs
    • Chief content officer, the executive responsible for content in broadcasting
    • Chief creative officer, the executive responsible for the creative team of a company
    • Chief cultural officer, executive responsible for specific marketing and branding initiatives
    • Chief customer officer, the executive responsible for the total relationship with customers
    • Chief channel officer, the executive responsible for indirect revenue with a partner within an organization
    • Chief country officer, the executive responsible for the entirety of an organization's business in a specific country
    • Chief cloud officer, the executive responsible for the cloud computing engineering, backends and infrastructure
    • Chief curriculum officer, the executive responsible for the content, design, and facilitation of curriculum
    • Civilian communications officer, a position in the Central Communications Command of London's Metropolitan Police Service
    • Call centre operator

Please tell me BURST has a Call centre operator 🙂
    (Just joking, cause titles mean nothing to me.)

• admin

We totally need a call center!

Is there any info or source to this talk?

• @daWallet I think it's still recorded. So, it's still in the process of editing and transcription. It will be publicized soon. I hope, 🙂

• I cant wait to listen or watch...

• @luxe said in BURST CCO - b457 - to give talk about BURST at conference:

CCO or cco may refer to:

Organizational positions:

• Chief commercial officer, the executive responsible for commercial strategy and development
    • Chief compliance officer, the executive responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements
    • Chief communications officer, the executive responsible for communications, public relations and/or public affairs
    • Chief content officer, the executive responsible for content in broadcasting
    • Chief creative officer, the executive responsible for the creative team of a company
    • Chief cultural officer, executive responsible for specific marketing and branding initiatives
    • Chief customer officer, the executive responsible for the total relationship with customers
    • Chief channel officer, the executive responsible for indirect revenue with a partner within an organization
    • Chief country officer, the executive responsible for the entirety of an organization's business in a specific country
    • Chief cloud officer, the executive responsible for the cloud computing engineering, backends and infrastructure
    • Chief curriculum officer, the executive responsible for the content, design, and facilitation of curriculum
    • Civilian communications officer, a position in the Central Communications Command of London's Metropolitan Police Service
    • Call centre operator

Please tell me BURST has a Call centre operator 🙂
    (Just joking, cause titles mean nothing to me.)

Yea, titles don't mean much to us either, but it's just something there for the public to know who to reach out to for specific needs, nothing like a 'company' or anything that exists today, for we are building something above that!

🙂