LOADING A WALLET

• I'm honestly am at a lost here and need some serious help to get through this action. Yes, I am new to the entire burstcoin process and would really, really appreciate your help.

I have set up an account, got some faucet coins to name the account, downloaded and plotted the drive, selected a pool but that's is as far as I have gotten, I've been stuck here ever since.

I have literally spent hours looking at YouTube, and here on what to do next in the ;process, the latest video I found mentioned "Loading a wallet", and something about a Local Wallet, are these two separate actions within my account? Am I to set up a Local Wallet first? And, once that is done, add coins o that too? And after that is done, am I to somehow use that account to connect to the plotter data?

I need a simple step process that gets me to the point. Unfortunately, In some of these videos I've been watching, it would be simpler if the author took courses in presenting basic instructions in steps instead of lumbering through and jumping around to get to a point. (Yes, I'm frustrated). Thanks guys, as I said, any help would be appreciated.

• @TonyMarq

1. set up an account. Go to your wallet and set up and account there. Copy the passphrase and save it somewhere safe.
    2. log in to your account and use the faucet to fund it.
    3. Name your account or alias on the upper left side. To enable your public key. or simply send a single burst to anyone. It's easier to just name your wallet.
    4. on the bottom, of the wallet, click write plots and select your drive to plot.
    5. Use the wallet address of that newly made wallet address to plot your drive. Your wallet address is on the upper left side of your wallet and it's starting with BURST________ ____ ___ ___.
    6. after waiting for hours and hours of plotting, now set up your mining.
    7. Log in again to your account using your passphrase.
    8. Then, on the bottom of your wallet click start mining.
      0_1474492602845_Screenshot_1.png 0_1474492609763_Screenshot_2.png
    9. for lists of mining pools, go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHu9BWwy_QXIYAx2m_Tzs9BqPoTYUDhEDbHihZEXGsE/htmlview?pli=1#
    10. Press submit and wait 4 blocks or confirmations and you can start mining.

If you have still more questions, don't hesitate to ask. 🙂

• I did this process several days ago and never received any "blocks" or confirm, or maybe I just do not know what to look for. I took the Burst-info that appears below my new account name and entered it into the second entry box. I the entered my originally assigned paraphrase to the entry box above. I can't recall off hand if there was a submit button, but if there was, I sure I selected it.

It's possible this is working but I can't confirm it. How can I confirm it? What do I look for?

Thank you.

• As an aside, I'm getting a Javascript error message even though I have Java install. It's telling me to wait 0 minutes and try again.

I miss you stating that I had to create a local wallet too for this process, and that resulted in the above message. Will keep you posted. Thanks.

• @TonyMarq said in LOADING A WALLET:

I took the Burst-info that appears below my new account name and entered it into the second entry box. I the entered my originally assigned paraphrase to the entry box above.

Don't use the burst info that appears below your new account name on the second entry box. Use the pool's burst info. Like in pool.burstcoin.eu use this in the second box BURST-7Z2V-J9CF-NCW9-HWFRY.

Then enter your passphrase on the first box. then hit submit. wait for 4 confirmations then start mining.

for list of pools and their recommended plot size: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHu9BWwy_QXIYAx2m_Tzs9BqPoTYUDhEDbHihZEXGsE/htmlview?pli=1#

click their names to get to their website and get their wallet addresses to put on the second box. 🙂

As an aside, I'm getting a Javascript error message even though I have Java install. It's telling me to wait 0 minutes and try again.

I miss you stating that I had to create a local wallet too for this process, and that resulted in the above message. Will keep you posted. Thanks.

Java script needs you to update your internet explorer.

I didn't state the local wallet. I don't have anything to tell you that you need it to start mining. I'm reacting to your issue and the local wallet is not an issue for your mining. 🙂

• I do recall that the Burst link was one already placed into the box as soon as I selected it, is there a way to check it to the pool account? However, I did use the prescribe paraphrase.

I'm running the BURST software from the standalone program. My main browser is Google Chrome, which opens up when I select the links. Do I need to change primary browsers back to IE for this process only?

Thank you for the support.

• @TonyMarq Just to make things clear, once you have created your account you can either access it with the online wallet or the local wallet without any difference ! Whether you log in online or locally, your account is the same if your blockchain is correctly synced. The only thing is, you need to use the Burst Client if you want to use the integrated plotter / miner, you can't do that on an online wallet such as https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125
    I don't really know if it answers your initial question, but we're here to help you work this out so get back to us if you are still stuck 🙂

I do recall that the Burst link was one already placed into the box as soon as I selected it, is there a way to check it to the pool account? However, I did use the prescribe paraphrase.

I'm running the BURST software from the standalone program. My main browser is Google Chrome, which opens up when I select the links. Do I need to change primary browsers back to IE for this process only?

Thank you for the support.

It won't hurt if you do it again using the burst address i gave for pool.burstcoin.eu... Because you said that you used the address that's below your account's name that means you used your own wallet address. You Dont need to set it back to IE. It's automatic to use IE as it's integration.

• @jervis I'm using the pool with the "us" extension, not the "eu". Not concern yet with this until I get over the hump. I went ahead and change the pool by selecting it again and then populated the info as stated. It then posted so very long coding info. after which I close the entire program out because it did not default back to the main screen. Now, I'm waiting on four blocks to pass and then see what happens.

I will check your next instructions regarding the mining and viewing. I'll get back to you shortly.

• @jervis Ok, I've waited over four blocks and do not know what I'm to look for. I've attached a screen shot of what I see. What am I looking for?

Thank you again for your patience.

0_1474499031882_ScreenHunter_45 Sep. 21 19.02.jpg

• @TonyMarq You had to wait 4 blocks before you could start mining on the pool you set the reward assignment on. Try to start the miner (choosing the pool pool.burst-team.us) to see if there are any error. If you see a green text with "confirmed DL" it means you are sending deadlines and you are mining 🙂

• @Gadrah_ I selected the default "start mining"button and a C:\user directory popped up showing a host of information. (Or so it did until I change the window size and it all disappeared.)

This what I'm seeing.
    0_1474500446902_ScreenHunter_47 Sep. 21 19.26.jpg

• @TonyMarq What an I seeing here?

I also just encountered a posting error message to wait 120 seconds before posting again because I'm a newby and haven't gained a reputation. I this a serious message?

• @TonyMarq It seems like you are Plotting+Mining at same time .. Am I correct ??

• @TonyMarq Go to PlotChecker and check to see if your plot is ok.

• @Castiel I'm new to this process, so I honestly do not know what I'm seeing. I'm trying to determine what I'm looking at and how to read it for info. I can't answer your question because I'm still grasping the concept. Any help through the walkthrough is appreciated. Thanks.

• @TonyMarq how much space did u select while plotting ??

• i really wanna help you man... you know what?I really wanna do a teamviewer with you. 🙂

• @Castiel I dedicated 1TB, but only see a fraction of that being used.