This is a first. Have this ever happened to anyone?

• 0_1474537806817_Screenshot_1.png

I'm plotting a drive so please forgive the red line 🙂 But the message on the bottom made me say, "What the heck?"

• @jervis What Pool are on?

• @bytheseaster right now im at .de because @haitch's biz and eu is down. but anyways, what is that? Do you have an idea?

• @jervis i got the same mess, when i was in Tross Pool,,i think is a config, problems with their Pool,,nothing to worrie about!

• @bytheseaster i'm worried because i was doing something not so right with my hard drives right now. I thought it was detected by the system. I copied my plots from one drive to another and put it on another PC with a different drive letter. It's running but I don't know if it will overlap. LOL!

• @jervis Hey mate! Probably you have submitted your deadline too late (for the previous block)/ the pool system processed the deadline on late(for the next block, after the previous one was solved), if the message doesn't appear frequently no probs 🙂

• @Dario's-wallet nah, it doesn't appear anymore. 🙂

• @jervis I got that too sometime ago but then it vanished but has something to do with the pool connection or yours connection to the internet...

• admin

The pools are back up - something happened that took out the wallets on all three pools. Looking into it.

• @bytheseaster Nothing wrong with pools. Either you need to adjust your .conf file according to the pools suggested setting or every now and then someone is faster than you so they beat you to the plot.

Later I'll post what figure to change or check in your miner.conf

• @bytheseaster pool.burstcoin.de
    @Jervis
    In regards to Corrupt files.

Okay I did an experiment. First as miner for 2 years with burstcoin and plot file maker all the time. I like you is sick of having to make plot files.
    Second as a pool owner nothing we do corrupts anyone's plots. we create a website to host a pool code already written. If this was Bitcoins we would use Minera and do the same.

I have been plotting 20tb for awhile and strictly mined on my pool.

Items used for testing (none of these files optimized none were corrupt for 2 months)

2tb drive - 2 plots files (880gb each) Best drive that wins blocks.
    8tb drive - 10 plot files (440gb each) All 10 were green evertime got blocks with them too.
    8tb drive - 2 files plotted wrong but fixed by the plot checker

Maybe All files corrupted some how. not getting numbers in seconds anymore just hours. Not accumulating 10,000 shares just thousands in 100 rounds.

Results were the only pool that has paid in 12 hours was mine twice. so Need to replot hope you learned something.
    Conclusion:

1. everytime I switch to the top 3 pool my files get corrupted . Switching pools. The only pools I switched with these plots was Trosses and mine. No problems with fresh plots. No not plugging our pools either. Used to mine butst.italy without problems too
    2. Don't change or copy these plots.
    3. though nice to have fewer plots if you have the gpu then go for it otherwise a smaller plot can be replaced quicker don't optimize.
      Theories
    4. in tha past I would copy fresh plot files, change the number as not to overlap and they were good for a short time
    5. plot optimizer not the program just other factors .ie. drive sleeping or memory thing like that.
    6. The more different size plot files you have the worse it can be.

This is my opinion, everyone's system is different and causes for corrupt files might be similar to my thoughts. we run pools and mine because we like to like you

This conf worked for my pool but didn't work for Ninja, burst-us and now by changing catchsize to 4000 my 2tb drive plots are good again. In bold are numbers to play with before you delete and replot. Found one bad plot 1.2tb mixed in with 9 440gb plots and good now

{
    "Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burstcoin.de",
    "Port" : 8080,
    "SendBestOnly" : true,
    "SendInterval" : 200,
    "TargetDeadline": 3000000,
    "UseFastRcv" : false,
    "UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.de",
    "UpdaterPort" : 8080,
    "UpdateInterval" : 2000,
    "ShowWinner" : true,