Two hard drive with same account, do I have to change nonce when plot?

• I have two 5TB hard drive, both are on the same PC, will mine with same account. I just finished plotting the 1st drive, now I read somewhere that I need to change the starting nonce for additional plots? I'm using the Burst Wallet's plot function. My question are:

1. is the burst wallet plot function smart enough to auto change the starting nonce for me?

2. if not, how do I check the nonce of the 1st plot?

3. how do I set the starting nonce of the 2nd plot?

• admin

@kokojie It sounds like you're using the Windows All In One Plotter/Miner/Wallet - it will automatically make sure the nonces don't overlap on the two drives.

• @haitch said in Two hard drive with same account, do I have to change nonce when plot?:

@kokojie It sounds like you're using the Windows All In One Plotter/Miner/Wallet - it will automatically make sure the nonces don't overlap on the two drives.

Got it, thank you

• admin

The Win Client plots drives differently for different drive letters.

You encounter a problem when you plot on one computer on D:\ and then mine on another machine and again plot a second HDD with the drive letter D:\ (with the same account).

Make sure before plotting, that you don't plot different drives with the same Drive Letter before.