Burst Hype! Bursting Through?

• Hello , DaGentelmanG here
    i'd like to take a second and thank everyone , who's doing a fantastic job from the BurstDevs ,all the way down to the newbie just joining in. You guys and this whole community are what makes this coin better and in getting all the value it needs.

I've been around burst a couple of months , and I've noticed two things right off the bat

1. Damn this is a tight community , and an awesome at that everyone is finding time to help each other
    2. this Coin has a lot going for it , now i don't need to tell you this you're probably invested just as much as i am if not more

With that being i'd like to remind you all that the value we wish to gain from BurstCoin can and will only thrive if we the Community stands up and does something for the coin that's working so hard you.

Talking to your friends about all the new and amazing things in burst , your family your local merchants everything and anything you can do helps

You're an artist? make a couple of songs beats, draw something make something try to sell it for some burst
    include burst and fan it out , this is our coin and we can do anything with it , lets get the word out!!

Any skill set you may or want to have can be used in good towards burst coin and getting more people to adapt it all the way down from voting once a day for burst on your favorite exchange to trolling the trollboxes , making reddit posts, please feel free to use anything at your disposal to make this so much bigger , our devs work hard for us let's work hard for them and provide them with the motivation to continue on this great work

(p.s android mining beta testing is out)

anyone with an operating system and a device that can go onto the internet will be able to mine burst , isn't that amazing

Hype done! ( please feel free to post ideas, skill sets , thoughts, comments and anything you might find interesting

Have a good night everyone!

-DaGentlemanG-

• Well spoken G!

• @dagentlemang said in Burst Hype! Bursting Through?:

Hello , DaGentelmanG here
    i'd like to take a second and thank everyone , who's doing a fantastic job from the BurstDevs ,all the way down to the newbie just joining in. You guys and this whole community are what makes this coin better and in getting all the value it needs.

I've been around burst a couple of months , and I've noticed two things right off the bat

1. Damn this is a tight community , and an awesome at that everyone is finding time to help each other
    2. this Coin has a lot going for it , now i don't need to tell you this you're probably invested just as much as i am if not more

With that being i'd like to remind you all that the value we wish to gain from BurstCoin can and will only thrive if we the Community stands up and does something for the coin that's working so hard you.

Talking to your friends about all the new and amazing things in burst , your family your local merchants everything and anything you can do helps

You're an artist? make a couple of songs beats, draw something make something try to sell it for some burst
    include burst and fan it out , this is our coin and we can do anything with it , lets get the word out!!

Any skill set you may or want to have can be used in good towards burst coin and getting more people to adapt it all the way down from voting once a day for burst on your favorite exchange to trolling the trollboxes , making reddit posts, please feel free to use anything at your disposal to make this so much bigger , our devs work hard for us let's work hard for them and provide them with the motivation to continue on this great work

(p.s android mining beta testing is out)

anyone with an operating system and a device that can go onto the internet will be able to mine burst , isn't that amazing

Hype done! ( please feel free to post ideas, skill sets , thoughts, comments and anything you might find interesting

Have a good night everyone!

-DaGentlemanG-

Indeed very well spoken!!

• @dagentlemang Damn tight community to be sure - the deepest grass-roots community in crypto, which no doubt will be the cause of its unpronounced success.

Fuck banhammer at Poloniex - those turds are way too uptight. lol

I love this place; we can let our spirit soar into the wide-open expanse, that Burst can take us to in our dreams.

• This community makes me happy to get up each morning, we've definitely succeeded in making the best community in crypto. 🙂 Well done everyone, BRAVO!