WHAT GOT ME INTERESTED IN MINING

• I'm pretty new here, but the short time I've been here, I have found that everyone on this site is very helpful and supportive to use newbies. I would like to thank you all for a job well done.

To get to the point, I recently came across the attached video that got me extremely curious and excited about Blockchains and their potentials. This is what eventually led me to this site and started a new direction for me to explore here. It's extremely information and thought to provoke and I just wanted to share it with you guys. Some of you may have seen it, but maybe, seeing it again will make you smile as to why you're here. And if you haven't, enjoy..

link text

• @TonyMarq I have not seen it but I will definitely look into it :). People here are helping each other as a way of paying it forward. When I first came here, I was also feel the same new guys do, LOST in all places. Then, I started asking questions, posting here and there, and no one even came to me and disrespected me even if my postings have to be transferred from one place to another due to its "out of topic" -ness. This place is awesome. I spent most of my time here daily than social media. Helping out whatever I can the same way I was given help before. 🙂

Have a great time. And always remember, Happy Bursting!

• Welcome to Burst @TonyMarq! Thank you for sharing! I wasn't able to see the video using the link. 😞

I think I found the video on Youtube. Watching it now!

• @TonyMarq never seen... I will watch man! Welcome to Burst... It's time to start digging (xD) any question just ask?!

• Thank you guys, and thank you socalguy for putting the video up, I used the link command on the page and when I clicked it I was redirected to the website. Not sure why it may not have worked for you, hopefully, it's nothing serious. Thank again everyone.