New Member Here...

• Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I've spent the last 15 years in the internet marketing space, and have been involved in network marketing for the past 24+ years.

I came across Burstcoin after watching a Youtube video by Adam Guerbez and immediately became hooked.

I'm pretty new to Cryptocurrency and Burst is my first attempt at mining and investing in crypto. I missed out on the Bitcoin boom, and I see Burst as hitting that level or beyond in the near future.

I'm still learning how everything works, so I appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Kurt Tasche

• Welcome to Burst @kurttasche! Make yourself at home. The how to & tutorials category is where I would start first. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you have. We are here to help. 🙂

• @kurttasche Welcome!! It's time for you to start digging around here... Like @socalguy said any doubts just ask... I will reply with the best of my abilities

• Welcome!

• Welcome! It is really nice to see more people come to mining Burst.

• Welcome to BURST!

• @kurttasche welcome...find some cheap hdd's on craigs list and have a go...

• @kurttasche Hello there. It's a pleasure meeting a lot of new friends. This is like the hey day of Burst. Lots of people coming in and making the community buzz and bursting with new and productive conversations. I hope you enjoy your time here. This is a fine place. Like you, all of us started and was taught by the older members here. Now, as part of the older members, I welcome you to Burst.

Happy Bursting!

• Welcome to the Burst community! You will find a lot of information in the various sections of the forum, and you will usually get an answer if you ask a question about something. 🙂

https://alttech.chat/alttech/channels/town-square you could also head over to the chat rooms here and say hello if you wish.

Get your Burst on!

• I'm new here myself about a week, and these guys are great in advising and mentoring me throughout the process. I would recommend patience above all else. The starting process has an interesting learning curve because it intermingles several internal and external processes to fully understand the whole picture. I'm still on the left side of the curve but making headway. Welcome aboard.

• @TonyMarq

welcome to this forum, burstcoin is the only internet online coin that can mine by Harddisk! Would you like a cup tea? \o>

• Banned

@kurttasche said in New Member Here...:

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I've spent the last 15 years in the internet marketing space, and have been involved in network marketing for the past 24+ years.

I came across Burstcoin after watching a Youtube video by Adam Guerbez and immediately became hooked.

I'm pretty new to Cryptocurrency and Burst is my first attempt at mining and investing in crypto. I missed out on the Bitcoin boom, and I see Burst as hitting that level or beyond in the near future.

I'm still learning how everything works, so I appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Kurt Tasche

Hey Kurttasche!

So glad that my vids got you hooked onto this crazy cryptocurrency we know and love called burst! Day by day I see the community reacting to my efforts, using my marketing skills to get the masses informed on how burst is the easiest cryptocurrency to mine that has a good value and a great community, plenty of active development happening all the time and is over 2 years old now. All these factors when brought to people's attention properly, ends up working to get their curiousity flowing and more people get involved.

The hardest aspect of crypto is adoption, crypto does not have elite marketing at the top of the list, however not the case now with burst. I am heavy into mining now and constantly growing my resourses, I am also heavy in buying burst with bitcoin on Polo that I keep accumulated and growing balance and when I do the math and see how many new people are getting involved, all I see is my value of my holdings getting larget and larger long term as people are learning and understanding how much potential burst has in real world usage currently and in development. The market speaks for itself, just look at the current value of burst, its holding strong and I am confident that the alltime highs will keep on coming in, in the near future and make everyone so proud that they got involved so early in burst!

We are gonna take this baby to the moon!

Adam.

• I believe most of the people here are because of @AdamGuerbuez .... So Respect for you 🙂
    I think it will be a good Idea if Burst Team & @AdamGuerbuez keep doing Regular Interviews & share updates & releases to public 🙂

• Read everything you can in this forum and in the bitcointalk. If needs something else, just ask.

• @kurttasche Howdy! I am new to Burst also, I just had plenty of hard drives sitting around and stumbled onto the scene thanks to the Devs here.

Burst has such a great idea behind the mining, which makes it so we can still have the challenge of finding blocks but in a green way!

I am wanting to Network Market Organic Non-Toxic Products with a Burst asset in a Multi Level fashion, but it may not be suitable yet. If you have a downline already and want to get in on the unlimited income, check out my site at www.liveitvivid.com for one of the best Network Marketing opportunities ever! I made the video presented and I am friends with the President of the company.

I also did the Burst Video too. Burst is the only Crypto Coin... Served Up On A Silver Platter!

Live it Vivid Green!
    CryptoNick

• @CryptoNick Nice Nick. Guys with special talents on network marketing are really needed by this coin. @AdamGuerbuez has been doing great on his side too. 🙂

• @socalguy Can I ask you a question if you are available.

• @kurttasche welcome i ll treat you a glass of burst wine )))

• admin

@swetlillies If your question hasn't been answered - ask it here. There's no need to ask questions in private. There are no stupid questions - we were all struggling to understand this coin once, so ask your questions in public, without fear of being humiliated, and the community will help.

• @haitch Thank you admin. I appreciate that. Social was helping a lot and he did. He is pretty good. Now today my internet was not working so I get out now I am trying to come back. I have that long number but I am still not in the pool.Can you help? Thank you.