Mining Error

• Still cant mine even after following the procedure here https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1268/keep-getting-error-1004/2 What should i do...?

• @streamerz I had the same issue too for ages when I started, what I did to fix was created a new online wallet, went to a faucet to get some burst, wait for 10+ confirmations. Create a new small plot file with the new wallet. Only then did I assign the recipient, then wait for 10+ confirmations only then did i try to mine and it worked. Try that and post how you get on.

• @iKnow0 said in Mining Error:

@streamerz I had the same issue too for ages when I started, what I did to fix was created a new online wallet, went to a faucet to get some burst, wait for 10+ confirmations. Create a new small plot file with the new wallet. Only then did I assign the recipient, then wait for 10+ confirmations only then did i try to mine and it worked. Try that and post how you get on.

How do i create a small plot file with the new wallet?

• @streamerz In the windows client at the bottom there is an option to plot drives. Select the drive you want to plot. On the next step select the amount of space you want to plot, small in this case could be 20 GB. Once the plot is finished start the miner to see if everything is working ok ( ie you miner submits a deadline and it is confirmed by the pool). Once all that works you can plot the rest of the drives.
    Good luck and any questions just ask.