PRE-ANN CloudMining Asset

• Introduction:

This is a business plan that will make the network (The asset Network and the entire Burst Network) be bigger and more de-centralized, by fill the drives unoccupied of all PC's in our Network and by mining in a lot of pools at the same time!
    The intention of this asset is to make our Burst Network bigger and more de-centralized every day, by spreading the cloud mining by a lot of miners and pools around the world, so if some miner is down all the others are working reducing the already really small downtime... And offer a way of everybody could contribute to our grow, could it be by buying shares of the asset, by creating new clouds, by uploading plots to our clouds or by mining our existing plotted clouds...

What this model offer is a way of mine if:

• You just buy our asset shares and sit waiting for dividends
    • You don't want/can buy our asset shares with Burst (or any other crypto - later with a website) but you are willing to rent one of our clouds without using any miner or any phisical drives (monthly with weekly payouts)
    • You don't want/can invest with us using your Burst (neither on the asset nor on the cloud mining contracts), but you can mine our own already made and fully optimized on-cloud drives on your laying around drive letters
    • You don't have free drives on your PC, neither want/can invest Burst (neither on the asset nor on the cloud mining contracts), but you can register new clouds logins

Over the cloud mining space available to rent:
    40% contract holders -----------------------------------> Renting is monthly with weekly payouts
    20% miner host --------------------------------------------> 20% over the mined amount (Payout weekly)
    15% over the plots created and uploaded ---> Plot creator and uploader of the plot (15% over the mined amount and only for the first 3 months after that this 15% goes to the fee shares)
    5% over the clouds created -------------------------> Cloud creator - this 5% are only for the first 3 months and only related with the mined amount of the corresponding clouds created after that this 5% will go into the Fee shares
    20% fee --------------------------------------------------------> Will pay dividends to the asset and will make the physical mining farm to grow

How will this work to Asset Holders:

Asset holders will buy shares of the asset wich when buyed from the asset issuer the funds will make the physical farm to grow and then they receive dividends from the physical farm mining and from the renting space collected from the contracts plus 50% of the fee's collected from the mining amount of the contracts stream of revenue...

Asset holders will receive 50% over the fee collected by the cloud mining plus the contracts revenues and this total will be paid as dividend with monthly payouts for now, when this contracts have enough sales maybe i'll change the payout to weekly...

The remaining 50% will be used to make our very own physical Burst mining farm to grow...

The contracts will be sold in the marketplace for now and will have a site in the future so we could start acepting payments in other coins too, for now if someone wants to buy this contracts in other coins maybe we can do something about it so the best way is PM me or post in the asset topic around here...

The amount collected by the sell of the asset shares will be splited in 2 parts, 25% will be collected by me and the remaining 75% will be used to make the physical farm to grow.
    The physical Burst mining farm will start with all my mining wich has a total of 1.2Tb for now...

The Cloud mining farm has now a total of 18 clouds (270Gb) already uploaded and mining 24/7 and i have already 4 more clouds created, with the plots already made and optimized and i'm uploading one by one, i probably have capacity for hosting more 48 (720Gb) clouds here in my house besides the existing ones and the 4 i'm uploading right now...

I have two more PC's that if i can put them to work correspond to more 50 clouds (750GB), the network capacity will be the bottleneck but i will put the PC's separated between 2-3 networks in 2-3 different houses and possibly i can have acess to more networks in the future, but this is still open for discussing with the network owners...

I'm thinking in set up a pool (ninja clone) too and integrate it in this asset too in the near future but you guys tell me what are you're thoughts about it... This would make a third stream of revenue for the asset all related to different aspects of mining!

For now i think we should just start renting the clouds available but let's ear what you guys have to say about this and decide together as the good comunity we are...

*I will be continously test new clouds and new mounting programs...
    I tested already more than 10 different clouds and most of them are not mineable and some others are still to slow to mine with them, but they are improving their services really fast so i think that we will most likely have the capacity to use bigger clouds in a near future, making possible to mine more Gb per each available slot (available drive letters on each PC).
    I even found a cloud that rent 10Tb for 5€/month or 50€/year but i'm having a problem with them because when the upload finishes it says name/size mismatch, i'm in contact with them and we are trying to make this cloud a reality in the mining world, they are aware that i am capable of giving them so much business that they will possibly make a premium price just for us if we can mine with their clouds (i don't really think it's a IF but a WHEN, because this mounting services are advacing really fast in the past months and i really think this will be the future of storage!!!) xP
    This cloud i talked first will not work for now due to the name/size mismatch error but things will be brighter in the future because i'm testing a new one that could be really huge, specially because we all know the owner of that cloud ( @crowetic ), and we all know he can make giant things so this can grow a lot with all the new developments... I've been talking to him and we are trying to make this a reality, if it works will bring us other revenue streams to the store part of the asset, besides the renting clouds business?! (EDIT 8/10/16: This cloud not only work but is the fastest i tried so far, so i think we are in pretty good hands, i just have to establish a good plan regarding to this with crow ) ;P

How will this work to Contract Holders:

Contract holders will pay a rent for the space and receive mining payments weekly during one month for each contract... Instead they spend a lot of money in some HDD and then set up all, they can just buy a contract and mine with no more issues?!

Contract holders calcs:
    15Gb should bring in average 50.1 Burst per month
    15Gb x 40% = 6Gb

Monthly calcs:
    each 6Gb cost per contract is 18 Burst
    6Gb should bring in average 20.04 Burst per month
    20.04/18=1.11(33)*100=111.(33)% ROI for contract holders with a cost of 18 Burst/month (3 Burst/GB/month)

How will this work to all the people willing to spend some time and resources to make this grow and of course profit from it:

This ones could just spend time making us grow and profitting from it too, maybe to invest in us later (LOL), they can open a cloud account on any of our cloud list or just make plots in their PC and upload them to our cloud list of logins and earn from any of this jobs, making possible to Asset Holders to invest time in making this asset grow if they want and like working in the company to make their share bigger! That's the beauty of this asset, we offer a business, a store and a way of people work in exchange of some early mined Burst!!!

Plot creators and uploaders of the plots to the clouds calc's:
    15Gb * 15% = 22.5Gb (during 3 months with monthly/weekly payouts)
    2.25Gb should bring 7.5 Burst per month

Cloud creator calc's:
    15Gb * 5% = 0.75Gb
    0.75Gb should bring 2.5 burst per month (during 3 months with monthly/weekly payouts)

How will this work to each Miners Host:

The miner host could just map one of ours already plotted and optimized plots and then mine it making us grow and profitting from it too!!

Again this makes possible to Asset Holders to invest time in making this asset grow if they want and like working in the company to make their share bigger! That's the beauty of this asset, we offer a business, a store and a way of people work in exchange of some early mined Burst!!!

So my questions to you guys before the asset launch are:

1 - What do you guys think about this business model?
    2 - Renting contracts should be only regarding to the clouds available or should be regarding to all the total plotted size?
    3 - Should I set up a Ninja clone pool and integrate it in this model too?
    4 - The payouts to Plot creators and uploaders of the plots should be monthly or weekly?
    5 - The payouts to cloud creators should be monthly or weekly?

I think this could grow super fast, and this business model allow shareholders to help this business to grow by creating clouds, uploading optimized plots to the clouds and by mining the existing clouds in their free slots instead of just holding the shares and wait for the dividends!!! So what do you guys say? Let's do this happen or what?

• I thinked in use the poll feature for the questions but it only let me do one poll by main post and i don't want to make 6 posts to ask those questions so please guys let me know your thinkings about this...

• And my answers go :

1. me gusta
    2. just cloud
    3. we have enough pools
    4. weekly
    5. weekly (you asked the same question as 4 ...)
    6. weekly

To sum it up : go for it! You have something unique here.

• @nameless said in PRE-ANN CloudMining Asset:

we have enough pools

We can have just one more right?

• @socalguy fucked if i know 🙂 . I only mine for fun with 2 TB. I honestly have no idea what the demand for pools is.

• @nameless Thanks for your thoughts, for the unique status you talk in there and for catching the repeated question xD It was a mystake because i tried to make some polls and then when i deleted them it stayed repeated xD

Repeated question deleted!

• @socalguy I guess we can but if there are too much pools some of them will be without much miners, catching just a few blocks xD

What we realy need right now is that people start using more the local wallets instead of the online ones so the online wallets don't crash so easily and by consequence the pool wallets don't crash so often too

• @gpedro I honestly would use the local wallet but half of the time I am unable to get past the java thing. Sometimes it works and sometimes is doesn't. Java is working just not sure why it says I don't have Java installed.

0_1475173821970_it is working.PNG

And I've done the .bat mode thing and still no joy. DaWallet said there will be a new update soon so I'm waiting to see if that will fix this and other errors. 🙂

• @socalguy You can always run the original localwallet (localwallet-master on the github), like i always say when something is not right always try manual xD

• @gpedro Looks promising ... Are you going to setup some site as interface for this or will it be an in-house asset ??

• 1 - Quite interesting concept, but I find it a bit hard to grasp completely.
    2 - N/A
    3 - I like to have many different pools to choose from, so why not! But, no need to make it if you rather need the time for something else.
    4 - Week 2 in month
    5 - Week 4 in month

• @Castiel Yes i will setup a website in the future yes, but for start i think we should start with a proof of concept so i will most likely start with the Asset Exchange and the MarketPlace... I'm working on some details about some louds and i have one that if works the whole community will like very much the idea but i will save that for when i have certains (hahaha)

@Propagandalf Are you saying on number 2 that i shouldn't rent neither the clouds, nor the physical space?

@all I appreciate some feedback if you guys can share your thoughts about this... Thanks to all !

• No I simply did not understand the question fully in order to give an answer 🙂

• @Propagandalf said in PRE-ANN CloudMining Asset:

No I simply did not understand the question fully in order to give an answer 🙂

XD i cant fully comprehend the cloud thingy either. Double XD

• @Propagandalf @jervis Ok i will try to paraphrase the topic so i can make it easier to understand, sorry for that guys xD I will let you know when i do that for sure

• Hey guys i made a lot of changes and i think it's more well explained now... If you guys have any doubt tell me what part you don't understand well and i will do my best to release my thoughts in a brighter way xD

You know sometimes we thinked in something and the thought is all in our head but when we explain we forget to say half hahaha

Really apreciate some feedback from the community...

@Propagandalf @jervis @socalguy @JackManMania

• @gpedro do I have this correct?

This is a business plan for the CloudMining Asset. This is a pre announcement thread. The purpose of this thread is to gain feedback from the community. The plan for the CloudMining Asset is to make our Burst Network bigger and more de-centralized. This asset will have many different products to suit your investing requirements.

This asset can be broken into two pieces, Active and Passive.

ACTIVE

(PART ONE) Working In The Clouds.

• Create new plots for the cloud network.
    • Create new cloud (reserved hdd space) logins for the cloud network.
    • Upload plots to the cloud network.
    • Mine existing plots within the cloud network.
    Plot creators and up-loaders into the cloud will receive the following,
    • 15Gb * 15% = 22.5Gb (during 3 months with monthly/weekly payouts) 2.25Gb should bring 7.5 Burst per month for the lifetime of the hdd space.
    Cloud creators will receive the following,
    • 15Gb * 5% = 0.75Gb which is forecasted to produce 2.5 burst per month (during 3 months with monthly/weekly payouts) for the lifetime of the hdd space.
    Miners will receive the following,
    • Burst from Mining on pools located in the cloud network.

(PART TWO) Renting Your Own Cloud for Mining Burst

Renters will pay a rent for space and receive mining payments weekly during one month for each cloud. This will reduce the cost of actually owning physical hardware used for mining.

Payment Breakdown for renter is as follows,
    • Contract holders calcs - 15Gb should bring in average 50.1 Burst per month (15Gb x 40% = 6Gb)
    • Monthly calcs - Each 6Gb cost per contract is 18 Burst. 6Gb should bring in average 20.04 Burst per month. 20.04/18=1.11(33)*100=111.(33)% ROI for contract holders with a cost of 18 Burst/month (3 Burst/GB/month)

PASSIVE

Another way people can produce income through the asset is by passive investing. Investors will receive dividends from this portion of the asset. Income will also flow from the renting space collected from the contracts plus 50% of the fee's collected from the mining amount of the contracts stream of revenue.

(PART ONE) Rental Income

Breakdown of Rental income
    • 40% contract holders - Renting is monthly with weekly payouts.
    • 20% miner host - 20% over the mined amount (Payout weekly).
    • 15% over the plots created and uploaded - Plot creator and uploader of the plot (15% over the mined amount and only for the first 3 months after that this 15% goes to the fee shares).
    • 5% over the clouds created - (Cloud creator) This 5% are only for the first 3 months and only related with the mined amount of the corresponding clouds created after that this 5% will go into the Fee shares.
    • 20% fee - Will pay dividends to the asset for future asset expansions.

(PART TWO) Aquiring Shares

• Asset holders will receive 50% over the fee collected by the cloud mining plus the rental revenues. This total will be paid as dividends with monthly payouts for now. Part of this blueprint is for the payouts to become weekly.
    • The remaining 50% will be used to make our very own physical Burst mining farm to grow.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

The contracts will be sold in the marketplace for now. Part of the asset blueprint is to create a separate site. This will allow the asset to accept payments from other coins. Special request for payment in others coins will need to be discussed by @gpedro.

The amount collected from the share revenue will be split in two parts.

• 25% will be collected by me and the remaining
    • 75% will be used to make the physical farm to grow.
      The physical Burst mining farm will start with all my mining which has a total of 1.2Tb for now.

The Cloud mining farm has now a total of 18 clouds (270Gb). Plots have been uploaded and are mining 24/7. An additional four more clouds were created recently the plots are being uploading one by one. Main computer storage area has the capacity for hosting more 48 (720Gb) clouds.

Cloud Mining Asset has two additional PC's on stand by. This will allow an additional 50 more clouds (750GB) once folks start to sign up.

A pool (ninja clone) is also part of the blueprint for future growth if it is needed. For now, pool.burstcoin.party will be used for pool mining. ( hehe sry, had to throw that in there 😛 )

Discussions have been ongoing with crowetic to further develop this and the marketplace of this asset.

That's what I understand about the asset.

• @socalguy Yes you get it right?!?!?! Thanks for explaining in a much more easy and apelative way xP

When i asked you to put your feedback in here i was thinking you were just answer my questions as you answer me by PM hahaha

I'll PM you right now kind sir xDD