Mining In Pool.Burst-Team.us NoT receiving my Deadlines Burstcoin once it hits over 300+

• Hello Burst Community,

I've Been noticing that once my Deadlines Hit over 300+ mining in Pool.burst-team.us I'm not receiving my Burstcoin in my wallet? I dont see the transaction go into my wallet and my deadlines will start back to OD. I Think I wasn't paid about 654 Burstcoin from mining in the past 24 hours. Right now I'm at 112D+4654. Can somone please look into this or help me with this issue? My Burst mining name is Ces Burst Wallet. My Burst wallet address is: BURST-J7U6-TV88-DJX3-9BYB4

Thanks,
    CesBurst1782

• @administrators Anything on this request regarding on my mining on Pool.burst-team.us? Not Receiving my Deadlines Burstcoin once it hit 300+...

Thanks in advance,
    CesBurst1782

• Payments of 302.38 & 315.69 show in your wallet for Yesterday and 302.26 for Today. Were you expecting more than this?

• Yes sir, I see that. I'm expecting more than what I got today and yesterday... I'm Mining at 6.3TB right now. Some how my burstcoins today&yesterday don't add up... I'm missing around 600+ Burstcoin. Just please look into it. If not that fine, I just wanted to bring it up if this was something technical on your end?

Thanks,
    CesBurst1782

• @CesBurst1782 Sorry I am not running the Pool so cannot help with checking, but just wanted to check what you were expecting and that this agreed with your wallet?

I would however say from my experience that 600 Burst from 6TB with no blocks found on that Day is well in the range of what I would expect.

You may want to directly contact the Pool owner?

Rich

• @CesBurst1782 This thread may also be applicable to your problem?

@Longsnowsm said in How long to have Burst show up in wallet?:

I am mining on the pool.burstcoin.eu pool and I see that the pool page reflects that I was paid yesterday. That was last night so I waited until today to check and those funds have never been posted to my wallet. How long does it take to have funds appear in my wallet? Is this normal to take so long? Thanks.

• Thanks Rich! I will look into that. I already informed the @administrators about my issue. Hopefully this doesn't happen to much too me... I really pay close attention on my Burst payment and I was just expecting more on What I got from today and yesterday payment.

Thanks,
    CesBurst1782

• I got 539 Coins from this same pool with 5TB of plots, given a slight variance for luck and that both of us didn't hit any blocks I would guess that 600 coins is right on the money, How did you calculate your expected daily payments?

-IceBurst

• Hello Ice Burst,

I was just watching closely on my Grand total of Burstcoin at 4002 before I noticed It was adding up but not getting the Burstcoins Deadlines when it reach 300+ in my wallet?! I first let it go for the first time around before I posted this thread and the 2nd Time around I decided to inform the Burst Community about this issue and see if it's happening to someone else mining with Burstcoin in Pool.Burst-team.us.

Thanks,
    CesBurst1782

• admin

@CesBurst1782 I can confirm that two payments to of 303 and 348 Burst were paid to you but are missing from the Blockchain. I'm not aware of any forks today, so not sure whats happened with them. I'll do some digging and get back to you.

• Thanks haitch! I knew it, something wasn't right with my total of Burstcoins!

Please keep me posted.

I Love Burstcoin Community!!! 🙂
    CesBurst1782

• admin

@CesBurst1782 Apparently there was a fork this morning, so people were mining on invalid blocks for a while. It's not realistic for me to sit down and figure out who got paid what they should have, and which payments really got paid - so tomorrow when the pool thinks it's up to-date I'll drop a 100K Burst bonus out to the pool. Hopefully it'll cover your and everyone elses missed payments, and the time the pool was down.

• Thanks for looking into it! I will be not mining for 2 days. Will it still hit my wallet or I need to be mining for the Burstcoin that I was missing? I'm plotting my new 8TB right now.... Thanks again 🙂

• admin

@CesBurst1782 The Bonus gets paid out based on your historical share, so if you're not mining, that will be very low/non-existant. I'll hold off the payment until you're back mining again.

• @haitch Right now I'm mining. I'm using 3 cores for plotting and 1 core for mining. So far it's working. I've never done it like this before, would this be ok if I plot and mine the same time? I'm just getting a mismatch error from the new drive I'm plotting? Do I just ignore that or should I stop mining and finish off my 8TB plotting?

Thanks,
    CesBurst1782

• admin

@CesBurst1782 You can do both at once - ignore the error on the partially plotted file.

• @haitch Will do. Thanks, I will keep mining while I'm plotting. 🙂

• I have a question about the fork. I believe that this has affected my account as well. Is there anyway to "reset" my balance to match my wallet or the account website numbers. This is probably super anal, but I hate seeing an extra 2k burst that I never received? My account is BURST-UQUF-FXLJ-VZ49-4WFAF (BIGDANZCOINZ). Thank you in advance for your help!

• admin

@marrada I'm currently half way across the country on a training course at the moment - when I get back I'll be dropping a bonus into the pool to cover those missing earnings.