[ANN] Pool.Burstcoin.FR

• Hello guys,

I'm mining some altcoins since 2 years and I've discover the Burstcoin with his HDD mining recently.
    This is awesome how we can have a working network without tons of electricity comsumption.
    I trust that system as the futur of crypto.

When I like something, I didn't count. That's why Im now hosting a pool in a french datacenter and acquiring some device in order to mine on it. (yeah I'm a frenchie/froggy or what you want ;-D ).

As I dont have enough "solo mining power" yet to test pool and payments correctly ( I'm around 15To capacity atm), I come here ask if there are any miners interested to help me test/configure that pool.

So, as I've now explain my whole life (and nobody care about it, I know!) I can give you the pool details:

Pool.Burstcoin.FR
    BURST-MM86-6BWD-W3LF-7UT2U
    1% fee

Various Information:

• Nothing is writted in stone, and pool settings may change after testing.
    • Pool is hosted on a VPS, 99.9% uptime.
    • Every Burst in the pool account will be given to the miners.
    • Pool Fees will be used for hosting the pool or reinvested in the Burst network in one way or another.
    • Any advice/help about the pool is really welcome !
    • I know that my english is crap, please don't remember me that thing 😉

If you have any questions, just ask, I will answer as soon as possible.

Have a nice day guys,
    Ben.

• @BenBurst interesting. 🙂 I just don't understand the Uray pool. If anyone can explain it to me, i would be very grateful 🙂

• @jervis Hi, tell me what you dont understand, I will try to answer as well as I can !

Ben.

• Hello @BenBurst nice to see a new contributor here.

Could you explain me what is '50% share value reduction per block'?

Also, how about the maximum deadline?

Thank you!

• @bandarfjb Hello, nice to meet new people !

Let me copy the description included in the pool files for the share value reduction per block :

"if pool on current round does not find a block, miners shares are keep, but their value is reduced by 50% everytime we dont found a block. when pool has positive balance, all share are summed up to block# where payment will be made, and burst payment are made proportional to total share miners own up to this time "

About the deadlines, as it is a new pool, I didnt set any limit for deadlines yet but if the pool grow, I will adjust it if needed 🙂

Ben.

• @BenBurst Ok, I got it! Thank you for answering. Good luck 🙂

• Hi Guys,

As I hope to see more people in the pool I will send a bonus of 1500 Burst/per day to the pool for the next 3 days (starting today).
    I will send another bigger bonus this week end if I see new miners on the pool. 🙂

Have a nice week !

Ben

• Hi guys,

The pool has been down 1h30 for maintenance.
    (server updates etc...)

Sorry for the delay !

Next 1500 Burst bonus comming soon.

Ben

• Hi there,

I will send the last 1500 Burst bonus soon,
    as we see new miners since the bonus, I will send 1000 bonus the next 2 days,
    and if we see new miners again I will send a bigger bonus this week end !

Have a nice evening.

Ben

• Hi guys,

Pool was down for 1 hour (server updates etc...) and now back online.
    I've send 1k this morning and planning to send another 1k this evening.

Have a nice week end.

Ben

• Hi guys,

As we only win 1 block today I have send an extra 1500 Burst to the pool so next payment will be better !

Have a nice day.

Ben

• @BenBurst Loving this pool. I think I found that block, BTW. ;P

• @BenBurst

Hmmm, the pool info page says it paid me 169.70 in transaction 4101144868018668326 but that transaction doesn't exist...

• @FlippyCakes Hi there,

The pool delay the payment if it not reach 250 Burst, (or pay one time a day).
    Let's see for your next payment it will be included 😉

Just to have a look, with how many capacity did you mining on the pool ?

Ben

• @BenBurst

The next payment was only 3.59603295.
    http://burstcoin.biz/transaction/6930868443876215638

I'm mining with 7.4 TB.

• @FlippyCakes
    I just checked the pool, there are 557 Burst in pending payments.
    I think your Burst are there.

I dont have a lot of time to check pool logs right now but I will do it this evening.

Ben

• @BenBurst

Thanks, please take a look. It seems odd to me that a pending transaction would have a Burst transaction id. Seems like it created a transaction and then something went wrong...

• Hi Guys,

Pool was down for 2h30, server updates and looking for a strange payments information.
    Sorry for the delay, I will send a little bonus soon.

Ben

• This post is deleted!

• Seems to be down again...