What can we, as a community, do to make Burst greater

• I've convinced a lot of friends here in Brazil to mine and invest in Burst, and we are talking about: What we can do to make burst greater? Promoting on the social medias = check. Telling to friends = check. But what now? A friend said to everybody send request to poloniex add Burst to marging trade/lending, other to do the same campaign to shapeshift introduce Burst. Any ideas? maybe there are more things that we can work out together.

• Shit, the topic title became this mess with 2 "can", now will stay that way lol

• admin

@JotaJota Fixed it for you.

• @haitch thanks for it 😃

• @JotaJota

Lots of discussion going on this forum,
    https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1527/burst-hype-bursting-through/5
    https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1450/the-bitcoin-crypto-show-sep-18-2016-and-burst-interview
    https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1394/burstcoin-updates/18

And on the alttech chat. There is even a new chat just forgot where it is at. :s
    From @crowetic @ https://alttech.chat/alttech/channels/town-square#

Everything is looking quite good. More coders as well, much larger community, more promoters. Everything growing very nicely. Great partnerships forming, new business coming my way and BURST's way. Tons more interest in BURST and its mining, and such. What I'm thinking is, BURST will be the funding and CrowdFunding, and Marketplace for things QORA is the foundation, hosting, data storage, etc. communications. There's some really great stuff coming out of QORA soon. Eventually I think we'll move BURST to QORA's codebase. To get away from NXT entirely but that will come a lot later. But yea, everything coming together quite nicely, I've got investor meetings to schedule with ADsactly investors, to talk about BURST and QORA. We're now partnered with the new team of HZ, HZ will be rebranded I think. To get rid of old sour tastes from bad people involved. Lots of good things around the corner, team is extremely strong, community extremely strong.

Just keep having fun with the coin. Develop new and exciting things for the community. Begin buying and selling things on the Burst market. Investors like to see projects alive with activity and nothing stale a boring. 🙂

• You can spread the use of BURST. For example if any of your friends has a local shop (like a cafe, toy store, grossary, etc) you can make him/her to accept BURST as payment. People can buy things with cash, credit card, BURST..

• @moonjeina said in What can we, as a community, do to make Burst greater:

You can spread the use of BURST. For example if any of your friends has a local shop (like a cafe, toy store, grossary, etc) you can make him/her to accept BURST as payment. People can buy things with cash, credit card, BURST..

This is the only way to made burst usable in the public
    and also list the coin in the chinese exchange !

• @JotaJota I am thinking in set up a burst mining farm at brazil, and them sell contracts of TB mining power to people, like cloud mining, but no just a ponzi/scam . Something real to spread the advantages of setting up a burstcoin mining farm, and using the possibility of cloud mining to make people buy burst coin to buy contracts of mining power.

Of course the only accepted coin for this will be Burst. This maybe help the price go a little up, after all people like to invest in cloud mining. I don't see this kind of service as something good, after all i could set up a farm and mine for myself. But this kind of service for normal people can help the price to go up and make people see the potential of a green mining system.

• @Fabioc I have a similar idea, but it would be really expensive to get a scailable system

• @botan Exactly. This is a kind of investiment that need alot of money to be made. And the ROI will take a while to happen. But people love to spend bitcoin in cloud mining. If they have a true clound mining to invest that give them security to they contract returns then this could be something good to explore. Using burst of course. And i think compared to GPU or Asic's farms, the HDD mining is more easy and cheap to set up, but the return is slow because the price are to much cheap.

But i hope this change in next year. If the community do a good work we can make this happen.

• @Fabioc great idea man! I can help ya here in Brazil 😃

• @JotaJota I need to make some calculations, and them look for investors and developers to build the site & farm. Is something for the long-run. maybe 1-2 years, maybe 6-10 months to set all up.
    I need more knowledge first ... but.. everyone need to do something, when the community build the structure things will start to move on. By the away, i think that burstcoin community are doing a good job.

• @Fabioc Nice! i think we have one of the best communities in cryptocurrency, really!