Getting error code 1005: reward recipient not matching pool's account

• Hello everyone... so, I just launched my first mining attempt. The window launched successfully after I clicked Start Mining (default). but, in the pop-up mining window, I am getting error code 1005 saying that my reward recipient # does not match the pool's account. I chose pool.burst-team.us from the drop-down, then pasted my # & pass phrase into the 2 pool boxes. So, did I do something wrong here or did I miss a step? Do I actually have to do something like go register at that pool maybe? I guess I will check that out next but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks!

• @GabryRox Did you paste your burst number and your passphrase? It is wrong. Paste your pool burst address and your passphrase, then wait for about 16 minutes. Everything should be okay after it.

• So, I pasted the address that was copied to my clipboard after I chose the pool from the drop-down and clicked change. I am assuming that was the pool's address but i cant remember for sure now. The thing is, I still have not changed anything but now the miner at least seems to be working. After getting that error message 3 times in a few minutes, it has been running for about 10 minutes resulting in "found DL, "Sent DL" and "confirmed DL" rows showing up several times now... and no more error codes. Does this mean it is mining correctly? Also, what is the average time for the first rewards to start showing up in my account? This would be one way toconfirm but I have no idea if it should be minutes or hours. Thanks again!

• @GabryRox said in Getting error code 1005: reward recipient not matching pool's account:

Does this mean it is mining correctly? Also, what is the average time for the first rewards to start showing up in my account? This would be one way to confirm but I have no idea if it should be minutes or hours.

Yes you are mining if you are getting the three color DL's. Payout settings are different from pool to pool. Yet, normally they payout every 24hrs or if you reach 300 Burst. Which ever comes first.