pool.burstcoin.eu instable?

• as title says it seems this pool is very instable.

i see other guys minin there but i get randomy the message unable to get mining info from wallet all the time.

its juist the .eu pool

• @KeenHero Yes I started burst mining at .eu, but also found it to be unstable, sometime it's down for over a day, now I have switched to other pools.

• @kokojie said in pool.burstcoin.eu instable?:

@KeenHero Yes I started burst mining at .eu, but also found it to be unstable, sometime it's down for over a day, now I have switched to other pools.

Me too, it was too instable when I tried it, many times.

• admin

@KeenHero you're welcome to choose whichever pool you wish - but they'll all have wallet issues from time to time. .eu has never been down for more than a day - it's longest downtime was about 12 hours when I had no internet access.

And btw: Right now - .eu is winning more blocks than any other pool ........

• yes but are you hosting it at home or somehow? it feels like u cant have so many connections from other miners in pool.
    i will try it again.

• admin

@KeenHero It's in a Charter communications 911 center Colo Datacenter - 24 * 7 Power and Data - the UPS onsite is massive, and it's generator backed, data is multiple redundant over diverse physical paths.All of pool.burst-team.us, pool.burstcoin.biz, pool.burstcoin.eu, pool.burstcoin.party and the mobile mining pool are run on my vSphere cluster there, along with other server VM's for a total of 41 running VMs. The pools are hosting over 2,150 registered miners, and these are the first instability issues I've heard about any of the pools. There was a period when the wallet was having issues that made ALL pools unstable, but those problems have been resolved and pool problems are now few and far between.

The vSphere cluster is made up of four nodes, each with dual 12 core Opterons, 128GB RAM, and Samsung 950 Pro SSD's for the primary VM's, and a combined total storage of over 40TB. This is not some home PC on a home TCP link.

0_1477180777326_upload-45126633-c1f6-412d-b0be-93965c399c71