[Updated] Robbed !!! An inside job!

• It is with a heavy heart that I find myself here at my PC. I have been staring at the walls of my office, off and on into the abyss for a good portion 22 hours without sleep. When I get up and catch a glimpse of my reflection through the faded window of a cold chilled sky, I see what someone who’s been stabbed in the back looks like. This feeling leaves me heartbroken.

We’ve been robbed !

I’m going to start from the beginning and make this VERY detailed. I will answer all questions with the utmost transparency.

When I started MadeToBurst, I started it with one simple idea: make a multi-currency gambling platform for BurstCoin. Simply put, I wanted a game you could pay to play with any currency, to get paid in burst. Everything that has come after was and IS still based on this idea that you should be free to play our gambling game regardless of your currency. We want everyone to enjoy this fantastic numbers game.

The idea and the direction were born and I teamed up with 2 other people who shared my enthusiasm and excitement. People who I've known and worked with in the past:

@RaidBoss & @Paladin

I Joined up with RaidBoss at first,. He was my homie. He and I had been talking forever on gambling sites. He has always had the best of reputations and the highest scores on all his profiles. I've given him money and loaned him money without a PROBLEM. He’s always there and ready to help everyone. We became really close friends . I approached him with my idea to create this Bustabit.com type numbers game with multi-currency and never before seen features PvP.. Etc

@Raidboss Then Suggested we bring in player 3 @Paladin

@Paladin is the Founder of www.cointrust.xyz a site that would allow you to check on one's reputation before dealing with said person , a simplistic but powerful tool , he’s also in charge of the Bitcoin Gamble Discord channel found here (https://discordapp.com/invite/Rerz2).
    With Paladin’s knowledge, experience, know-how and with everything good he had done in the community he was a natural and perfect choice to bring in.

We later added two more members:

MiiDesign Joined our Ranks as the site's graphic designer

Ugly Duckling Join our Ranks as the CTO and Game’s developer

(I’m Going to be straight up here guys , I love crypto everything about it. I love, breath, sleep and talk crypto all day every day , my skillset, however, isn’t as good as I would say 90% of you bro’s out there. I can’t program , I don’t know code , I have minimal experience running a site... I needed to surround myself with people who have skills in different areas of expertise to work together pull through and make this game a reality.)

(In real life, I am a chef in a small family restaurant. I cook and manage a small brigade of 6 cooks and 14 delivery guys. I'm good at getting things done, I learn fast and I have an excellent way managing people in general. I’m hot tempered with a chip the size of Alaska on my shoulder, but my team knows I will always be there no matter what and, I will always back my team up... ALWAYS ...no matter the situation.)

I trust my team and my team trusts me...

And it worked! We went on for a good 4 solid months of non-stop meetings everyday. We built this site from scratch from content making all the way up to business plans and studies. We tried to cover everyone.

Believe me, friends!! Building something like this really isn’t as easy as we thought it would be. Once we realized the mass amount or work to be done we started to feel like this was something real and tangible.

Good things don’t come easy. We knew right away we had to find the best and be the best to make this right by the community. Creating something we would be proud to call our own.

Thus - MadeToBurst - The PREMIER Social PvP multi-currency gambling game was made real . More real than ever before.

You can imagine that how much fun it was( & expensive for me) to create something of our own.

We had Built :
    A Full spread Feasibility Study which was data mined with the best stats sites around(Bitcoinstrip.com burstcoin.biz ...etc)

A Business plan and General Direction of where we wanted the game to be and what the game was

A Trello Developer Board where we brainstormed daily and constantly updated and talked about fresh and new idea

We Had created polished and rebranded MadetoBurst to what it’s now today

We Rebranded ourselves bought logo’s fonts

We had built a and bought a domain and started the site’s main content and we worked our motherf#$%ng butts off to get everything made

We recreated a lot of the old Burst Media pics and gave them a makeover to used them on our site

Last but not least and definitely an important one: we Started to Develop a prototype in which we could present to the Burst community.

Keeping in mind it was the prototype, we soft launched the ANN only to the burst community (for now) and Raidboss released the Asset that only burst coiners could buy.

Original Forum Post : https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1936/made2burst-com-your-premier-social-pvp-gambling-game-with-a-twist

Original Asset launch :
    https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1937/asset-madetoburst-your-premier-social-pvp-gambling-game

MTB was given value almost instantaneously. We sold 27% of the total assets within a few hours of the assets release. Throwing a whopping (close to 4000.$ CAD) in burst coin at the games Bankroll

We had done it! People saw the value in our prototype and our idea the game was Tobe made real. We were flying higher than ever.

We went on for a day maybe 2 adding content building public relations getting to know our investors when reality hit,

We had Released the prototype to hack forums

Within hours our Site got Ddosed for over 300 gb’s in bandwidth in two separate attacks.

Someone Ddosed our main site because the threat of our value is real! We realized it and started to migrate the site to a new host with added CloudFlare Protection this was serious for all of us. The whole team was working as hard and as fast as we could , to get it online.

We were not going to let some attack and kill the interest in MTB after 4 months of solid work.

And then disaster struck.

@RaidBoss doesn’t come on that morning (strange always said hello at least once in his day)

At this point we’re Two Days ago Friday, Oct. 21, 2016, it’s around 2 pm in the afternoon EST (-5 GMT) after my dinner rush at work and I decide to go and check on the asset ( I like stroking my ego and watching value from all our month’s works it gets me hard )

When Bam ---- it’s gone the whole %#$%#$%@ asset is gone
    Everything the investors put into our game IS GONE. My heart began to sink and I had a feeling in my gut.

The first thing I do , I get on to discord see where the team is - I don’t panic right away maybe Raid moved the fund's something happened , I go to find out...

No raid - hasn’t been online --- I Drive home as fast as I can to get on the PC and immediately reach @Paladin who had also just come back from being away on errands and I ask , where’s @raid?

We started right away following where the asset money went and as you will be able to see for yourselves.

@RaidBoss took the asset’s money sent it to a fresh Burst account and then sent it to his polo account as I will show below

THE FACTS

Only Raid and I had the information to this account

BURST-MDX5-7DDU-YL5W-GLQPA - ( DaGentlemanG)
    Is My personal Burst Wallet - I sent 2k and some change to the wallet asset here so we could buy alias send messages to register the asset ...etc

BURST-CQBV-ULK4-9HRS-984L2 - (Mtb Wallet Asset)
    As you can see there all my two transactions where from my wallet I sent burst - notice the timestamps -

Somewhere Thursday night at around 6-7pm est
    Transaction 17963897309172385317 & 3587403090490377830 - showed the assets funds were moved to the below Burst Address

BURST-JWY7-K2B3-RRJW-6BD2W - (Thief’s Wallet)

You can clearly see 4 Transactions on the wallet the first transaction
    14671902943471529219 from Raidboss account
    Then sold to polo

Assets are moved to this wallet merged and transferred to polo

I’ve sent an email with no luck to Poloniex to freeze said stolen funds ---- it’s been dumped

And it’s gone : (

@Raidboss also deleted important files and hijacked the domain name and DNS for madetoburst.com

I can’t express how much this killed me; It brought down the team. It was very difficult for people who work so hard and share so much to be betrayed by our teammate.

I was so down . I would have to refund everyone! I lost everyone’s money, my reputation, probably the reputation of my team the people who backed me and worked with for months, all of my money invested into getting the game where it was.

The GOOD NEWS...is that NEW investors have approached me and agreed to cover the losses, and in addition, our asset will now be more valuable to our investors.! The M2B team will be paying back the new investors with equity from the team profits. Our goal is to pay everyone off before we even, Think about paying ourselves!

I still have the GAME itself that was never shared with raid so the game is completely safe. I reset all passwords personally removed raid from all channels and purged any trace I could find, of him in the game and content

@haitch banned his account to the forums and helped me get my head right

We've been working tirelessly and will have edited the old Asset into a new Asset made with Everyone's Shares Protected All transparency st all times

The New DNS and host domain are going online as we speak , - M2B - MADE2BURST.COM

M2B is going ahead with new and renowned purpose ! We are working even harder to release testing phase and show our community we're here to stay

( I will be adding to the content as I continue to edit the threads please be patient with me & if you have any questions I am available at all times so send me a message ---- I am Still contemplating if i should post His INFO on the interwebs --- but i will be adding all the chats log and proofs I was ignored and removed from his facebook )

• The reason he posted this early is for me. I've decided to jump in and help this team out with their theft issue, and will be managing the new asset account for them as an independent third party.

I will say this... the stolen funds are not to be worried about, that has been handled.

I've started another asset under a new account and the ID is... 12532751834119208533

The original holders will receive exactly the same amount in the new asset that they had before. But I will not be doing this until tomorrow, it is late and I'm going to bed. But just know that will happen.

I've issued a release from the asset account for the amount minus the amount that was sold in the previous asset, and people can go ahead and purchase the new asset.

Thanks and don't let this inside theft ruin your trust in this team. Since this has happened I've been in constant contact with them, and have now much MORE faith in them and their project. I'm doing what I can to help them get past the theft and keep moving forward.

Good luck M2B! Shall this be the one of the best BURST game platforms in existence!

Thanks everyone.

-crowetic

• Thank you @crowetic @haitch and everyone who took the time to sit down and get my head back on straight. M2B will continue on and be a household name . I would especially like to take a second and Thank my team who have been nothing but supportive of each other since the incident . the reason the post was made today and not yesterday , was to give me chance to clear my head and make sure i don't say or do anything that i wouldn't be proud of ! Thank You Burst Community

• Hey there, Its Paladin. I run https://cointrust.xyz and not the one mentioned by G but that is just a typo. Anyways here's my take on the situation:

So Friday 21th of september
    Its around 7PM my time when I see G ask in Discord were are the funds. At that time I felt a bad feeling just cause I feared that the worst can happen and it did. We got hit with a DDOS then tried to move and inbetween that we got stolen from inside by one of the founding members aka RaidBoss. I have known this guy since the start of my journey into crypto and he was the last guy I would expect to steal/scam in such a position of trust.

He did it knowing he would ruin all of us and the entire investor community this is sickening that one can go so low for a mere 3k usd which in some countries is 2 months pay or so. Anyways we had a though time figuring out our next moves but coming clean to you guys was our goal no matter what.

We just wanted to present this right and luckily enough by starting out on the Discord madetoburst channel we got a helping hand who managed to turn the tide from a project that is a sinking ship in the water to a ship riding the waves again.

I can't thank enough the chance we are given to deliver a awesome product and that the expectations and stakes are now even higher then before.

I myself am a gambler with debt but I never touched or thought about the funds in a dangerous mindset of taking it or taking some out to play or doubling it through playing, etc... I hate scammers. I got scammed plenty of times.

I BELIEVE in MTB and want it to succeed. I'm not into this project to get rich but to bring added value to a great crypto coin called Burst. I'm here so not just people with 4k bits or more can have a good time. I want everyone no matter their income to be able to play a game that is fun and rewarding.

Because Burstcoin is very easy to mine and eco friendly + so many perks for going with them; it seemed the natural choice to build our platform on their coin. So our game is more accessible to all.

BTC is not rewarding to mine, takes up alot of resources and to buy BTC or exchange it gives added risk as its the main crypto coin and this is also were the most scammers and dubious people are active. Not to mention the verifications..

• I'm sorry 😞

• Sorry to hear this happend I was actually waiting for the site to be fully functional so i could start playing

• @Paladin Sorry to hear of your problems, but great that you have found a way forward. Makes you wonder if Burst needs some sort of Multi Signature, such that with an account or asset that is managed & owned by several individuals it could be set up for everyone to sign?

Rich

• @RichBC said in Robbed !!! An inside job!:

t great that you have found a way forward. Makes you wonder if Burst needs some sort of Multi Signature, such that with an account or asset that is managed & owned by several individuals it could be set up for everyone to sign?

I think that a feature should be made that allows for you to make an organization and add members in it and that you need to have at least two members of that organization (OWNER and Co-owner) sign off on any action involving the funds of an asset. Through the Multi Signature feature you mentioned.

Not that it is required for an asset to have an organization with members tied to it... You can be doing things solo but in case of MTB with a team I think it would be very wise to make it a recommendable so fund theft is unlikely to happen unless the owner and a coguy are in on it and not just an individual of the team.

That is my +1. I had this thought before you brought it up but didn't mention it just yet up until now with you suggesting a like minded idea.

• That is very sad to read, but I'm glad that there is a way forward. Seeing the bright side of things, he robbed you (and us) while you are still in the "early" stages of the projet, it could have been worse in a few months... Now that you've got rid of this bastard he can't do shit anymore appart from watching you being successful and not being a part of it 🙂
    But I guess you know his real identity, so isn't there any form of legal action you can take against him ?

• i believe depending on his state and Raids state he can file Grand Theft Charges along with embezzlement charges with the State Attny's office he should call his States Attny's Office Monday and look into Pursuing charges and his S.A.O will contact Raids S.A.O to bring this man to justice

• @Gadrah_ @RichBC @Njcfamily31907 @tmp Thank you guys for your support , i find myself waking up not more than 20 seconds ago running to the PC to read what the community thinks . Yes i do have ALL his personal information , and i am VERY sour about what happened . I would love to take legal action , or even write a letter to his job explaining the situation , this definitely isn't over and I'm not going to let this go , we have to make an example of the people who want to take your funds.

Know This , the scum has been purged from our team , we have new and a better sense of direction , purpose and overall goal!!!

M2B will continue on to aspire to be YOUR PREMIER social gambling game . Thank you

• So sad that this happened @dagentlemang but that's why I NEVER trust someone with my wallet, all I do is made by me and no-one has access to it, my server details, my wallet, my everything. I don't (and cannot) trust people with my personal stuff. I know that as you said you don't know how to program, but at least you should keep the wallet for yourself, and if you are going to trust someone with something so important, at least know the real person behind. 😕

This message is not just for @dagentlemang, it's for everyone. We are all trying so hard, but others don't give a F***

Stop giving access to your personal stuff to anyone, most importantly, unknown people -.-'

• Wow, thats horrible, I'll make sure to test out the site whenever it makes a comeback.

• I agree @Zeus and always remember this quote with regards to trust for others on this forum.

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently. - Warren Buffett

The same can be said about trusting someone here or in the crypto world. If they have a long history of contributing to the community than they are less likely to scam. It's not an absolute thing we can trust but it's a good guideline.

Sorry to hear about what you went through @dagentlemang, but glad to see the project is still going to move forward. Don't give up! 🙂

• @dagentlemang very sorry to hear the news my friend.... but sometimes things like this happen in life... just do not be down n keep up the work....sometimes I really can't understand that guy who stole that amount of money...willing to risk his damn life just for that small amount....n believe me he will not last long with that money n he will do it again somewhere n will get his retribution in jail soon.... just let him rot then.....
    Is the new asset number out yet....? I will buy more shares just for support....! N cheers my friend...!

• @Zeus said in Robbed !!! An inside job!:

So sad that this happened @dagentlemang but that's why I NEVER trust someone with my wallet, all I do is made by me and no-one has access to it, my server details, my wallet, my everything. I don't (and cannot) trust people with my personal stuff. I know that as you said you don't know how to program, but at least you should keep the wallet for yourself, and if you are going to trust someone with something so important, at least know the real person behind. 😕

This message is not just for @dagentlemang, it's for everyone. We are all trying so hard, but others don't give a F***

Stop giving access to your personal stuff to anyone, most importantly, unknown people -.-'

@socalguy said in Robbed !!! An inside job!:

I agree @Zeus and always remember this quote with regards to trust for others on this forum.

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently. - Warren Buffett

The same can be said about trusting someone here or in the crypto world. If they have a long history of contributing to the community than they are less likely to scam. It's not an absolute thing we can trust but it's a good guideline.

Sorry to hear about what you went through @dagentlemang, but glad to see the project is still going to move forward. Don't give up! 🙂

Thanks for the advice , I am not in total agreement but i agree with the end . That in the bottom line i should have been the ONLY one holding the master keys. But whether I agree or not you're right my not protecting myself when the game changed was a mistake(lesson) i needed to learn. I pay for my mistake as you can see and will be paying till everyone has made a profit and i have regained the trust back

I did, in fact, know him (maybe not face to face) but we knew each other , I wouldn't let Anyone hold the keys to castle who i wouldn't and didn't trust completely , you can't understand the dynamic we had and Im not asking you to. We knew each other a long time before this was ever into the works and up until the final day all i would ever hear was raid working hard to get MtB where it was just as hard as anyone else on the team.

@rapidfireman said in Robbed !!! An inside job!:

Wow, thats horrible, I'll make sure to test out the site whenever it makes a comeback.

Thank you we should be able to release testing phase during the month of November! M2B will continue on

@evilfire said in Robbed !!! An inside job!:

@dagentlemang very sorry to hear the news my friend.... but sometimes things like this happen in life... just do not be down n keep up the work....sometimes I really can't understand that guy who stole that amount of money...willing to risk his damn life just for that small amount....n believe me he will not last long with that money n he will do it again somewhere n will get his retribution in jail soon.... just let him rot then.....
    Is the new asset number out yet....? I will buy more shares just for support....! N cheers my friend...!

The new asset release was made and Held By @crowetic i needed a way to show this wasn't a double dip scam and a way to settle trust with new and current investors --- Yes all the numbers were updated and Everyone who held a share have the exact same amount of shares returned to them

• @dagentlemang Why did this happened bro? I'm really rooting for the gambling site. Do you know any reason why it lead for him to do this? If you both had this deep connection, maybe it's not the money reason. How much did he stole? Was it worth so much to destroy a relationship? Sometimes, we got to look at things in different angles. There might have been a deeper reason than just plain theft of burst .

But, I'm not a psychologist so I can't say much about what really transpired in a criminal's mind.

anyways, I support you and your new team bro. I will be part of the gambling site once it launches. Good luck. 🙂

• Sad to hear this, glad you and the team are willing to press on i have high hopes for your site. im still new to burst and the community but have been creeping on older fourm post. happy to see @crowetic name stamped on this and now actively involved. of all the things i see in the community all of the ones that have been around for a long wile, are growing and have utmost trust in them, all have 1 or more of just a hand full of names @crowetic among them. i have shares in the hijacked MTBusrt assest and just bought some shares in the new M2B assest. you have my trust. im not 100% what your end vission is and have 0 know how on the acutal building of a site. but from a consumer's view i can tell you what i would love to see. a UI that is simple and responsive , the ability to buy in with not just burst but USD and other fiat currency's as well as BTC and other top crypto currencys , keep the pay out as Burst let the site pump the burst economy as a side effect. keep it clean and simple somtimes to much flash will turn people away that just want to gamble an not watch fancy do nothing GFX

• @dagentlemang So sorry to hear this but thank you for sharing. It's hard to trust people you never met face to face. Even when your gut instinct tells you they are ok. I am hoping the project can go forward. I bought a few shares myself.

• @jervis @Gibsalot @newsense2004

Thank you for the support , as to the Why he did it , i can't even begin to put myself in that place and try to figure it, i don't want to but everything we've looked at with multiple people seems to point that he didn't pre-plan to it no tracks were covered no effort was made to hide besides using a fresh wallet. so i really don't think he planned it out , cause he just cashed and ran.

End vision is a Premier Multi-currency gambling platform that pays out in burst - and M2B will be fast simple easy to use and sexy way to live a gambling experience fit for EVERYONE to use safe and securely . Thank you for your support M2b is working hard to get the site up and the Game released into Testing phase

I appreciate taking your time to show us support , - G --