BURST Browser Mobile CrowdFund

• Hey there Bursters, I am looking to expand the capability of the BURST Browser by designing a mobile app in the near future. Obviously, I will need a phone for testing, but I sadly do not have one as it broke. This phone could also be used to mine BURST on the go, meaning that asset dividends can continue as normal! If you are feeling generous, please pledge some BURST and make my day! The phone I am looking at can be found here: http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_489749.html?wid=11. Thanks and have a good day!

CrowdFund looks like this:
    0_1477319549257_28a35f459f3c4ed2a414e40ce4c5e106.png

Thanks for your time,
    -JackManMania

• How is this different than version 2.0 of the Burst Wallet?

-IceBurst

• @IceBurst In the future, I am going to be working on an Android Version of the browser. I do not have a phone, so I need one in the future.

• @JackManMania I have such a big trust issue with you :/ maybe because you ask so much money, like if Burst was growing on trees, and I haven't seen anything of value just yet.

The version of the browser you released could be made by anyone who knows a little programming in some hours (or less for experienced). I really want to change my thoughts on you! Show Me something worthy!

In the meantime...

alt text

• @Zeus I totally understand. Sadly, I do not have money right now, so I am creating the browser which is being funded by donations and assets. I will show you that Burst Browser is going to be good! :D
    Also, the Browser takes a lot more than a few hours work, so please do not make it seem like it is a simple task. I have to go through various stages to get things working. Although there is not a on the browser right now, I am working on one of the biggest things for it that you won't be able to see visually.
    I am not trying to scam people as I am not that sort of person, it would just be nice to have funding to back the project, if you get what I mean? I will get my trust in you! xD

Excuse me if I sound rude, I am in a rush :)

Regards,
    -JackManMania

• I'm not there yet with programming but could you give this a go first? https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html

The Android Emulator simulates a device and displays it on your development computer. It lets you prototype, develop, and test Android apps without using a hardware device. The emulator supports Android phone, tablet, Android Wear, and Android TV devices. It comes with predefined device types so you can get started quickly, and you can create your own device definitions and emulator skins.

• @socalguy said in BURST Browser Mobile CrowdFund:

I'm not there yet with programming but could you give this a go first? https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html

The Android Emulator simulates a device and displays it on your development computer. It lets you prototype, develop, and test Android apps without using a hardware device. The emulator supports Android phone, tablet, Android Wear, and Android TV devices. It comes with predefined device types so you can get started quickly, and you can create your own device definitions and emulator skins.

Absolutely he could. I use this tool all the time for development and it is 90% as good as a real device. Some tasks are harder to simulate like GPS and when a phone decides it should sleep. But for processing, storage and even emulated storage it's really good. It's also how I provide my screen shots.

-IceBurst

• @socalguy I can give it a go for sure!

• @IceBurst Ok, looks interesting, thank you :)