Fun Lottery Interface BURSTLotto *UPDATED*

• Hi there! I'm new to the community, and today I wanted to bring you all something that I have made. For those of you who have had the idea to run a lottery, then this little game is for you! To avoid being called a scammer, or something of the sort, you would want to run this type of game on a streaming service correct? Well with BURSTLotto, you can make it much more interesting for your viewers, and give them a visual, sound effects, and colorful indicators as you roll to see who wins the jackpot!

The program is in very early alpha stages, and any feedback is much appreciated, not to mention critical. It is intended to serve as a RNG. I am going to provide this completely free of charge. However, if you enjoy the game, and would like to see it's continued development, consider donating some BURST and sending me a message of encouragement, to help keep it going!
    BURST-7437-SYAP-TDB2-5DNJ9

Video of program in action:

Download: HERE

VirusTotal Result

SHA256:	bc1a46ae6a61170245d28202a53448f688f3a062c9e3e5d03a51df0a2e497c12
    File name:	BURSTLotto.zip
    Detection ratio:	0 / 54
    Analysis date:	2016-10-26 03:48:59 UTC

P.S. I'm aware that the graphics and such are very generic, and lacking - this will change in the future - I simply wanted to get a solid working release out for everyone to get their hands on :) Be sure to give feedback, and stay tuned for future updates!

UPDATES:
    Set MAX # of Slots/Participants to 999,999.

@MadeBySaints Hey man, how do you generate the number? You use seeds? In the video you can only do the max number 999 and my lottery has 106700 tickets so you can change it to support 6 digits instead of the current 3?

Really cool this thing you made... Keep up the good work xD

Thanks so much for the awesome support!

• Edit: sorry removed posts cause I fail...

The whole "I'm new consider donating some BURST" is a trigger for me. lol

alt text

...going back to my schooling...
    alt text

• @socalguy I think @MadeBySaints doesn't want to create another lotto, he just made this cool game for lotto creators to have a fun way to display the results.

• @Gadrah_ Yes!
    I'm simply bringing a neat little interface for people to use for their draws/lotteries :)

@socalguy You dont have to donate any burst - I understand most people come asking for burst with nothing on the plate, hoping an angel investor will dump loads of burst on them. I'm a little bit more of a realist than that, not to mention I brought an actual product to the table that works, and contributed to the community. So yes I did ask people to CONSIDER it. Therefore im a little upset that you get "triggered" at something so insignificant. Seriously, how many of these newbies to BURST actually have a fully working product that they made, and give it away free exclusively to the burst community? Answer none.

On a more positive note, I sincerely hope everyone enjoys the BURSTLotto game RNG. If you have any questions or feature requests, be sure to leave them in this thread - I will reply as soon as I have the chance!

• @MadeBySaints I got triggered because we get a lot of scams. I'm a little tired of seeing people trying different ways of tricking people into giving Burst or trying to scam the community through assets or crowdfunds. I apologize if I offended you.

• @MadeBySaints Hey man, how do you generate the number? You use seeds? In the video you can only do the max number 999 and my lottery has 106700 tickets so you can change it to support 6 digits instead of the current 3?

Really cool this thing you made... Keep up the good work xD

• @gpedro Currently the game supports only a 100 slot If/then .js loop. let me brush up on my .js a little bit more, and ill consider this as a feature request :) I knew there would be an issue with a max of 100 slots, so we have already been working on adding a larger max limit.

• @MadeBySaints Cool... If you can share how the generating system works it would be nice, just because if i will use your generator instead of any other i want to be able to explain people that is buying tickets how can i prove this is a real generated number and not controlled by neither me nor you... xD

• @gpedro I have updated the program to accomodate 6 digits, for a max entry limit of 999,999. It is completely randomized using a simple JavaScript math operation rather than a loop to provide a true randomized number. I cant stop you from attempting to decompile my work and cheating people for benefit, but it would be my personal hope that you do not do that. As for the program itself - it does not store, or use any personal information, and it is not capable transmitting any sort of data, therefore it can not "report back to headquarters" haha. I can personally verify that this application also does not transmit or handle transactions at all. It simply provides a random number generator with a sexy interface disguised as an old school videogame, and intended for use in the Burst community to hold Raffles and Lotteries via livestream, and give the players something visual to see, rather than the same old website everyone uses to generate a "random number" Here the software is in your control - I have obfuscated the code, (specifically because i wanted to make it harder for people to cheat players) as for the algorithm i used to determine the RNG its just this
    Math.floor(Math.random()*$gameVariable.value(a)) + 1.

Anyways im gonna upload the new virustotal results, hash and download in the OP now. Have fun with this guys!

• @MadeBySaints said in Fun Lottery Interface BURSTLotto:

I cant stop you from attempting to decompile my work and cheating people for benefit, but it would be my personal hope that you do not do that.

I don't even know what you are saying LOL

Let's see what people say about it and thanks for explaining it and for the modification... xD

• @gpedro Basically I was just saying, no matter what there are cheaters in the world, So I took measures to protect the code from being modified on the fly by a shady lottery host.

• to help with this - you could use prov fair