Burst 1$?

• Apparently burst not have currency with competition directly. It makes me believe that soon gets to $1. What do you you think?

• @ajqjjj I believe it will... 1000 Burst at 150 satoshis with the current price of Bitcoin are around 1€ so i believe that in 1.5/2 years it will value 1 Burst=1$... I am trying to get to the millions Burst range as fast as i can xD

• I think it's extremely unlikely that Burst will grow 1000X the current price anytime soon.

Perhaps with amazing advances in development (iPhone wallet, marketplace uptake) it's possible in 5 years.

• @BURSTguy That question depends defenetly on what each of us see as a tangible future but in my opinion the major issues we are talking about here are: Innovation in services/products where to use BURST; access-anywhere (smartphones), simplicity to use the wallet and better explained processes, and then a big marketing campain... The 2 first issues are being taken care already, the huge marketing campaign so the remaining people could know about us, that will come after, i'm sure of it...

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.