Forgot Passphrase in android

• Im created account from android but accidentally lost passphrase cause replaced clipboard then closing the app... when open app its require passphrase, can it recover or something to do.. i have transfered some funds to that account before accidentally clossing the app..the only i remember is only 2 words of 12 passphrase word T_T and saved address account id of wallet.. i need help how to access that account again or transfer the balance to new account...

• @underscore said in Forgot Passphrase in android:

Im created account from android but accidentally lost passphrase cause replaced clipboard then closing the app... when open app its require passphrase, can it recover or something to do.. i have transfered some funds to that account before accidentally clossing the app..the only i remember is only 2 words of 12 passphrase word T_T and saved address account id of wallet.. i need help how to access that account again or transfer the balance to new account...

The passphrase is the only way to access your account, if you lose it, you lose anything that's inside the account :-/.

Sorry, I hope it's not much!

• I'm sorry to tell you this but there isn't a passphrase reset. Or a way to get inside the account without the original passphrase. I hope it wasn't a lot of Burst...