Let's Boost Burstcoin's Price!!! Here's How......

• So Burstcoin has a problem and that is demand, the demand for this coin is below Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and many others. Lately I have noticed I upwards trend in Burstcoin but not as strong as I think Burstcoin deserves. This made me think how can I increase the value of Burstcoin. Well short answer is I can't but WE can, we can do it just like bankers manipulate in the stock markets. We as a community CAN increase or suppress the price by buying or selling Burst.

Now I know that people already put huge amounts of data on the network and that's how they invest in obtaining their coins, but the problem isn't getting Burst especially if there's no one to sell it to (Means Burst is worth Nothing). The problem we are having is more people want to profit from mining rather than profit by investing (Buying someone else's Mined Burst ). Now I know what people are thinking "I already bought Burst", or "I spent all my money in mining equipment for burst" and that's fine.

What we need to do as a community (Everyone) is obtain bitcoin or some other form of cryptocurrency and trade that cryptocurrency for Burst. This will create a demand that will boost the price and make Burst more noticeable to the public. Which in turn will cause more investing and even more higher prices.

So how do we invoke this method of buying Burst with no money?
    A Bitcoin faucet that pays 900 - 5000 satoshi (3 -45 Burst ) PER 20 MINUTES this faucet average payout is 3000 satoshi (Based on 36 Claims).
    So all you need is a Bitcoin deposit address and this link, then you could add a demand of 3 -45 Burst every 20 minutes. OK I admit this isn't much, but even if we only had 1230 people (Total Miners on pool.Burst-Team.us alone).

The daily demand for burst would increase by 265,680 - 3,985,200 Burst averaging a daily demand of around 2.4 MILLION Burst
    The rewards you get are subject to the faucet you use but the above numbers can be determined by this calculations

(((60 / time inbetween claims in minutes) *24 hours) * average reward) * number of people = daliy satoshi
    daliy satoshi / Burst conversion rate = Added Collective demand of Burst

Now think if everyone jumped on this not only could you fill your pockets with free Burst but have that free Burst Skyrocket in Price.

WHERE'S THE MUSIC :

• @AngryChicken a quick look around the net show this website as a scam. Are you sure it pays?

• This is a great idea!
    http://monsterbtc.net/?ui=266492

• @LithStud I found it recently and got 2 payouts so far not sure about it's previous history but there's other faucets that you could use I'm really just pitching a concept. I removed it just in case thanks for bringing that up.
    All the best.

• @AngryChicken how long took you to get those 500000 satoshi? By my calculation it would take at least 303h getting those 5000 satoshi every 20min

• @LithStud it would take 66 hours with the average 2500 satoshi I spend a lot of time near my computer so flipping to the website every now and again isn't that bad. But to answer your question it took 4 days of ~12 hour use. remember a faucet is only a couple of clicks

• @AngryChicken ahh your right did math in my head and probably added one 0 to many. I will try it out and see if its any better than the one i am using at the moment.

• @LithStud Even if you are right and they aren't always honest. There are more that are proven legit and the proposed idea is still the main focus here, but the numbers might be changed slightly depending on which faucet everyone is using. Again just a template for an idea all variables are subject to change.

• @AngryChicken At least you are trying so I have to commend you for that. But really, just telling people about Burst will increase the price. Either buying it and trading a portion of BitCoin they own to gain value as Burst as a Hedge against their own BitCoin is the best way to bring people in. If people start to value Burst more than BitCoin it will raise the worth. Since anyone can mine it easily it is the best entry point.

What you are seeing with the price drop is that it hasn't been distributed yet and is being mined. Over time the Networking aspect will make it grow and profit takers will be distributing and people who are concerned can hedge in the market until it sustains itself because we don't really know where the median price point is until it has better distribution.

• I make some burstcoins in that way, i use the http://freebitco.in/?r=2265816 to win Bitcoin, them withdraw to poloniex, them buy burstcoins... i only mine with 800GB...

Try this faucet, i make 70 000, 90 000 satoshi by day, using multiply strategies ....

The site is paying, and is very easy to use.... them you can download the app for your phone, and win btc every hour... very nice site to make some money...

PT_BURSTCOINS_PT IN BURSTCOIN.BIZ

I use the same strategies to obtain dogecoin, and them exchange to burstcoin

• @burstcoinPT said in Let's Boost Burstcoin's Price!!! Here's How......:

I make some burstcoins in that way, i use the http://freebitco.in/?r=2265816 to win Bitcoin, them withdraw to poloniex, them buy burstcoins... i only mine with 800GB...

Try this faucet, i make 70 000, 90 000 satoshi by day, using multiply strategies ....

The site is paying, and is very easy to use.... them you can download the app for your phone, and win btc every hour... very nice site to make some money...

PT_BURSTCOINS_PT IN BURSTCOIN.BIZ

I use the same strategies to obtain dogecoin, and them exchange to burstcoin

Do you share the strategies you use to get to 70.0000 a day ?

• @jynson of course my friend, i use freebitcoin fauset to earn satoshi, then, i multiply them in the game the site have with only 2 bet odds, and if i loosee incresease bet at 120%,... only 5 minutes at time, then refresh the page,... to win doge coins, it´s in the same way... i use another free faucet, the best one to me,.. http://epay.info/rotator/1129109 and if you want to win more satoshi you have to refer other people to subscrive at your sites.

• @CryptoNick I do agree with you but people that hear about burst that are currently Bitcoin or not in Bitcoin, see others that are more established, which makes them want to invest money elsewhere or not at all. Burstcoin is a hard sell to people because of it low price history, low current price, and comparison to hundreds of other cryptocurrencies that are more liquidable and stable. You can't get someone to join in just because you tell them about it, they have to believe in cryptocurrencies and not only believe, believe in Burstcoin. If we could just tell anyone about it and they would pile on Burstcoin would be worth more than Bitcoin in 1 week (Based on exponential Math).

• Economics is ruled by supply and demand. If we reduce the quantity of Burst available and increase the difficulty in obtaining Burst, then the price will rise.

As long as there is a surplus supply - the price will be low.

One can also create a great demand for a product through clever marketing. Like make something into a must-have commodity. Marketing can utilise little harmless lies to the consumer to make the product a must-have item.

Two things rule humans: Fear and Greed

We need to up the ante on Greed for Burstcoin

Study the Dutch Tulip craze from 1634 -37 replicating without the bubble of course.

• @Baron I do see your point but lying about burstcoin, I don't think that the community is into white lies to boost the price. Also that might give Burstcoin a bad reputation which isn't what any currency should have.

My point was create a shortage of Burstcoin by using other cryptocurrency faucets to fund buying them. Honest, legal, and profitable for everyone.

• @AngryChicken The Liquidity of Burst is very good considering it is freely mined. How are people going to just get into ETH as an example? They would have to either Mine it in Competition or Buy it with BitCoin which they also have to mine or buy. Much higher point of entry and more competition. This happens with any coin you may mention.

How they get ETH and how Liquid it is wasn't why they wanted ETH. They want to make money from it. So the low price of Burst should actually be attractive.You stand to gain more from Burst than ETH. The high price of ETH should be a deterrent as is the high price of BitCoin. So the obvious alternative would be to mine Burst which even if it stays at a low price has plenty of liquidity. 100+ BitCoin of buy support.

The beauty of Burst is the low cost entry point and the low cost of mining. The fact that people may buy BitCoin to buy Burst is also a factor. If this happens then the exponential growth will happen naturally.

We can both agree that no one wants to lose money but they want to use Crypto. So if someone buys in there is a new median price point. The money won't leave the economy since no one would sell something they got for less. There is a glut of coin though so this plays into the market. Which is why people need to hedge. Then they can also mine it and hedge that way too. It is a win win.

The price of Burst will naturally rise as more people get involved. You can try to do the faucet stuff but there is a demand if people understand what Burst represents and how great it is that they can get in before it takes off.

• Just reading the comments here out of sheer curiosity...

• Great idea!!!

Found these guys http://www.bitcoinget.com/?r=19An6ctMVyHriawvKMTjJD6GjQokApMvuJ <----a referral link obv ;)

They pay 3000 sats per task and each task takes a couple mins.

Only started today so waiting on payout (192k sats) but will post back if legit.

They are active on bitcointalk!

• It's legit.

They just processed the payment.

http://www.bitcoinget.com/?r=19An6ctMVyHriawvKMTjJD6GjQokApMvuJ

please use my referral link if you want to give it a try :)

• @fing3rblist3r5 Nice, glad to see people are jumping aboard thanks for your contribution.