New to this

• I am absolutely new to cryptocurrency

I saw a video on youtube by the name of Adam Guerbuez. At first I thought " here we go, another alt coin trying to make it big.." Then I saw that it wasnt mined like any other alt coin and it was quite unique in its own right!

Then my thoughts changed to " this is really cool! I should get in on this while the getting is good! I have a Web Wallet and have used a faucet to get some burst into for the past 4 days.....

Ok on to the help and support portion of it all...

i tried youtube vids but im still lost...

I have no idea how to even mine, I am willing to get bigger and better external harddrives or thumbdrives to mine with I but just dont know where to even start!

Is the web wallet enough or do i really need to download the wallet that comes with the software to mine?

A friend of mine asked if its possible to use a whole bunch of Thumbdrives to mine instead of using the bigger and more expensive hardrives. For example instead of using 1 TB off a single external Harddrive, he can use 1000 GB worth of thumbdrives. is it possible? we are planning on making a mining op...

I really need my hand held through the whole setup process cause i honestly believe burst coin has a real and very bright future ahead of it!

thank you for reading and please help!

• @noobminer All you need is here https://forums.burst-team.us/category/3/howto-s-tutorials & Welcome to the Burst community.