Idea for new mining based asset serie

• Hi folks,

I finally finished to set up my first 10 TB, from today I started to mine at pool.burscoin.eu, you can see me there under the name CCMINER.

I would like to issue a new serie of assets based on my mining power, but first I would like to inform the community here to see if there is any interest in a project like this!

As I said I have 10 TB alredy mining, but I would like to buy 10 TB more to let the network grow and become more secure.
    Buy 10 TB more will cost me around 556000 BURST or 0.5 BTC or 322 EURO at current exchange rates (as I'm writing).
    I want to issue an asset with a quantity of 55600 with a price of 10 burst for 1, the payout will be based on my current 10 TB mining earnings minus10% I'll keep for cover my expenses, and it will be processed every day.

If I'll be able to sell all the 55600 pieces of my asset I'll immediatly buy 10TB more and once they will be delivered, plotted and start to mine, I'll issue a new asset to buy 10 TB more and so on ..... Every time the quantity of the asset will change accordingly to how much I'll spend to purchase the new HD.

I'm ready to confirm my identy with @haitch and to put 10% of the total 556000 BURST my asset will worth as insurance, and for all the new asset of this serie I will deposit 10% insurance escrow with @haitch.

I hope to get a positive response about my project from you folks ;)

• Seems like a totally legit mining asset to me, very nice setup to create trust and a very fair price. I love mining assets, as an increase in burstprice doesn't (negatively) influence them.

Good luck with the project!

• I'd be interested. Sounds pretty fair.

• Personally I'm a little burned out on Burst mining farm assets but I'll tell you what my favorite part about your idea is:

I'm ready to confirm my identy with @haitch and to put 10% of the total 556000 BURST my asset will worth as insurance, and for all the new asset of this serie I will deposit 10% insurance escrow with @haitch.

That says a ton to the community about who you are as a person. Additionally you laid out a financial plan that makes sense. I recommend if you do proceed with this Asset that you create a single asset with a total shares of 200K units, release only 50K at a time. There's no sense in creating new assets to expand an existing project other than is creates obfuscation and now you have to pay multiple assets. 200K Units values your project at 2m Burst and tops out at 50TB (4 Buys of 10TB + the initial 10TB) which is rather aggressive growth. Hope you find this constructive.

-IceBurst

• @BurgerBaron @vier23 Thank you guys
    @IceBurst this is going to be my first asset, so I have no technical experience with them! I thought that once the asset is issued I could not modify the quantity of the asset or change it in any way! So that's why I thought to issue every 10TB a new asset. How can I release 50K every time? And in case can I change the price? Because as you know the deals to purchase HD they keep change overtime

• @ccminer said in Idea for new mining based asset serie:

@BurgerBaron @vier23 Thank you guys
    @IceBurst this is going to be my first asset, so I have no technical experience with them! I thought that once the asset is issued I could not modify the quantity of the asset or change it in any way! So that's why I thought to issue every 10TB a new asset. How can I release 50K every time? And in case can I change the price? Because as you know the deals to purchase HD they keep change overtime

You can is the short answer. When you create a new asset you have to give it 2 things, a name, and a total number. At any points you can release from the total number a subset at any price that you deem appropriate. So you could do 50K assets @ 10ea to start and that would leave 150K assets in your asset account to release later.
    Hope this explains it,
    -IceBurst

• @IceBurst said in Idea for new mining based asset serie:

you can relea

Yes I think got it, once I'll issue the asset all the quantity will belog to me, and I'll be able to put at sell in the market the quantity I want for the price I want, am I correct?

• You got it.

-IceBurst

• @ccminer I will probably get a few when you release. I love assets. Just need to get my wallet working lol.

• @Xander52 Nice to hear so!
    I'm plannig to release it within 24 hours meanwhile the mining history will grow a bit...
    I found a block already (293127) you can see it at the mining pool if you are interest

• I like it! Interesting :)

• @Dario's-wallet Thank you mate I'll keep you updated ;)

• I will buy some when this comes out :)

• @Gadrah_ Glad to hear so!!

• admin

I've been discussing with @ccminer the ID Verification process, have come to an agreement on process, and the doc will be going out to him tomorrow.

• @haitch Yeah, thank you @haitch
    It has been quite a simple negotiation... I hope today I can get the "provisional verification" already, so I'll be able to issue the asset within 24 hours

• @ccminer I'm waiting for @haitch to go forward in this project

• admin

@ccminer Got your emailed ID, and can verify that the ID contains the same address given to me. So I'll provisionally give you verification pending the physical copy.

https://db.burst-team.us/id.html

H.

• @haitch Thank you very much
    I'll attach again the link you gave me to check my verification status https://db.burst-team.us/id.html

I'll procede to write the official release about my project soon!

• Well I guess the response has been quite positive!
    So I decided to issue the asset ASAP.
    Thank you folks for your positive feedbaks