YASAsset

• Weekly Summary (2016.12.11)

Information Website: yasa.rimvis.lt
    Detailed Logs and Statistics: Google Sheet

Total shares sold: 19737 (+8668 since last week!)

This weeks gains (70090 Burst) sent to exchange and will be invested into currently staked coins.

News: This week was extremely good sale wise, Big thanks to our big investor! Bittrex situation been resolved and both NET and BITB still on it. Thats why part of weeks gains will be invested into NET and BITB as they are still low in price but starting to rise again as the panic is subsiding. Also part will be invested into EGC, havent yet decided how much, its good time to buy it since like a lot of other altcoins it has droped in price hoping to get ~500 coins. Currenly owned 455 coins has generated 0.177 after two days. Mostly because of 24h maturity minimum limit. Will keep on experimenting with it to see if i can optimize it in somehow.

Have questions? Feel free to ask!
    -- LithStud

• Small Update: Bit more than half burst been converted to EGC and BITB, still left ~30k burst to convert. This is taking longer since i dont want to crash the price and at the same time to sell at the best possible one :)

Have a nice week,
    LithStud

• Weekly Summary (2016.12.18)

Information Website: yasa.rimvis.lt
    Detailed Logs and Statistics: Google Sheet

Total shares sold: 25282 (+5545 since last week)

This weeks gains (55450 Burst) part already sent to exchange and the rest will follow later today, plan is sell at as good price as possible.

News: Another coin has been added to asset - XQN (Quotient) at the moment of writing this post there is 16873.05520666 XQN staking in wallet (as always more details can be found in google sheet (how much is personal funds, logs for prices it was bought at, etc)). Sadly there is no working website where i could leech of wallets balance to the chart at YASA website, i will try to make some kind of manual tracking.
    Speaking of YASA website - there were some small changes to Wallet Balances chart:

• Better range selector
    • YAxis type changed to logarithmic to better visualize changes in balance.
      For changes to become active you might need to refresh cache (on Chrome its done by Ctrl+F5).

Have questions? Feel free to ask!
    -- LithStud

• There is also new option for investors to get YASA shares:
    It is possible to arrange exchange of coins to shares (only for those that assets currently has).

What this means?
    Example: you have 100000 NET coins and would like to get YASA shares. Normaly those coins would be sold for BTC, BTC spent to get BURST transfer it to wallet and then buy shares, while all along the way paying all sorts of fees. So instead of all that we can arrange prices at witch to exchange shares for those coins (you send coins to given address and as soon i am able i send the shares to provided account).
    http://burstcoin.biz/transaction/8641752231118665367 this is how transaction looks like (i had bought some NET coins after liquidating some mined coins). It will hold both total worth of coins get in BTC and the price for BURST at that time (so its easy to calculate how much shares you can buy for it :) ) as well as Tx ID for those coins.

Happy trading,
    -- LithStud

• @LithStud Good point! I have 496381.2375 BITB. How unit I will get?

• @bandarfjb said in YASAsset:

Send you a chat message :) you can scrach half of it since just checked and seems BITB is stabilizing (atleast for now), so lets figure dem prices and go from it :D

• Google sheet now has additional tab with direct dealings logs :) @bandarfjb thanks for the exchange! Your assets are on the way ;)

• @LithStud said in YASAsset:

Google sheet now has additional tab with direct dealings logs :) @bandarfjb thanks for the exchange! Your assets are on the way ;)

Thank you! I just received my assets!
    I decided to move my NET and BITB from my computer to @LithStud because my Internet is not good (often disconnect).

• They are in good hands and will grow healthy as market allows em :D

• Are you staking the other coins that team is trying to revive? Like XQN, KORE and others? IF you are already staking some, these other ones should be nice too :D I've bought some shares. Keep up the good work.

• @JotaJota i have added XQN :) since it was giving me good results :) KORE couldnt make it work on my pc so i gave up on it :) All coins thats being added to asset has first to go through my testing phase (i deposit small amount of coins and see how it does, from that i can somewhat calculate how it will go with more coins).

And thanks for buying in :) i see you allready prepared to make some back when i raise the share price :D

• @LithStud That's somethings that I always do :D When I buy some assets I take some for me, and some to sell higher. This way the asset issuers can see that someone else then them are trying to push the prices above, and trying to increase the value of the asset.

• And I just bought some more right now.

• By the way, I'm staking XQN too, can i send you my extra Xqn for assets? :D

• @JotaJota much appreciated :) i am about to check up on it and update logs on google sheet :)

SIDE NOTE: Added to google sheet (for now) a big ass table of total asset hold coins value. This way not only it will be easier for me to see how are we doing, but also a reassurance (or disappointment who knows lol) when there is these huge BTC price swings. What that table records is what would be total worth if all coins would be sold at bid prices (not taking into account exchange tax) and also converted into USD or EUR.

• @JotaJota Sure :) for the deal its best to write me a pm with planned amount and we just agree on prices :)

• @JotaJota said in YASAsset:

@LithStud That's somethings that I always do :D When I buy some assets I take some for me, and some to sell higher. This way the asset issuers can see that someone else then them are trying to push the prices above, and trying to increase the value of the asset.

And me too :D

I am going to acquire as much as possible of this asset. Not because the price only, but because I like the concept (not only Burst mining).

• @bandarfjb Lets do it bro. I'm helping everyone that is mining other coins, to sell and buy Burst. That's the best for our coin.

• @LithStud, do you also receive LANA coin to get your asset? (Maybe you can stake it for future sale when the price increases. Currently it has value of 1 till 2 sat for each 1 LANA coin).
    I have some of this coin which I'm staking in my win wallet.

• @bitko sorry i only exchange to coins that are allready staking :)