[ANN] CDXAlpha Asset Launch

• Hi everyone. I am releasing my first asset today. Not sure if anyone has done a rev share model like this yet, but essentially it allows you to buy into whatever else I do in the future. I do this because the scope of assets I will be putting out has a broad spectrum of functions. I want everyone to benefit from each individual asset they are getting involved in, as well as what I do as a whole.

Name: CDXAlpha

Asset ID: 6025080697156639929
    Asset Issuer: BURST-X9QF-LYBM-JYXN-82MMN
    Supply: 100,000
    Price: 60-100
    Dividends: Monthly

You can read everything you need to know here: http://cdxbursta.pools.cryptodex.io/

In a shortened version, this asset pays a dividend equal to 10% of all profits from any other CDX assets created in the future.

Any questions? Feel free to ask here!

• He's basically created the master asset here.

Now because i know what is to come after this, i can gladly recommend picking up some of these shares. By holding these you will in fact hold a portion of EVERYTHING that's to come from Jake, and believe me, stuff will come :).

That's something never seen before in BURST, and a real life implementation that has proven to be very fruitful for owners of such assets for decades.

• Hey @nameless. I think there could be more than one of these in the future as I'd ultimately like to share way more than 10% with the community. But using this first one to get a gauge on things and see how to adjust the prices for a larger one.

Also, the first asset that this asset will receive a payout from will be live tomorrow :)

• @jakev for some strange reason i feel like touching myself. But i think we all know why

• This is the Ultimate Burst Asset. Everybody should pick up as many of these as they can!

• I've bought some to test it :D

• admin

@adsactly I picked up a few .......

• I will give this Asset a try... I will buy a few share this time around... :-)

• We picked up 160K and will grab more later

• Looks interesting :) I'll read over more when I fully wake up haha :D

• Thanks all of those who have picked up some Alpha tokens so far. The first asset that will pay out to Alpha holders will be short term and released tomorrow as a POC :)

• Bought a fair amount, looking forward to what you will come up with soon

• To all Alpha holders, the first thing this token will pay out for is live :)

Welcome to the CDX BURST Predictions Market!

• Quick question, what exactly will the burst/assets for <this> asset be doing?

I mean, future assets created by CDX, like for example the binary one, of the burst that will go into that one, you'll take 10% of the profit and distribute those as dividends for for asset holders in <this> one right?

So if 1 side totals 1million, the other side totals 1million, you'll take 100k from the losing side, and distribute 10k of that to asset holders on <this> one right?

If that's the case, then assets from this "Master" asset should be available for buyback at any time since it's not being used for anything, because funds from this asset are totally different from future assets right?

• Hey @kohai great questions. See answers in bold below:

@kohai said in [ANN] CDXAlpha Asset Launch:

Quick question, what exactly will the burst/assets for <this> asset be doing?

I think the answer to last question will answer this

I mean, future assets created by CDX, like for example the binary one, of the burst that will go into that one, you'll take 10% of the profit and distribute those as dividends for for asset holders in <this> one right?

Correct

So if 1 side totals 1million, the other side totals 1million, you'll take 100k from the losing side, and distribute 10k of that to asset holders on <this> one right?

Would take 200K (100K from each side) and distribute 20K to the Alpha asset holders because it is charged at the buy in to cover expenses and time spent managing/creating landing page etc. Both winners and losers pay fees.

If that's the case, then assets from this "Master" asset should be available for buyback at any time since it's not being used for anything, because funds from this asset are totally different from future assets right?

If you can find any asset where investors take on zero risk, receive dividends regularly, and can redeem their tokens at any time with no potential for loss, SIGN ME UP!!! I would think of this more like an "Human Based ICO". I am offering 10% of my future profits at a certain price, and you are making a bet that my future profits will pay out more than what I am charging for that 10%. My time and energy is what is being used and I am taking an upfront payment on that. Any buyback that I offer here is more like charity than anything else.

Let me know if you'd like any further clarification. Cheers!

• What does the first asset has to do with pools? Or it's only a spelling error?
    Because if I read correctly on your site, you say that this asset only pays 10% for future POOLS profits that you have created, not assets :P

But then you say that the first asset that will give a share to this asset is out.

0_1478962416024_CDXBurstAlpha.png

• @Zeus I think he means assets not pools... And by tokens i think he means shares xP

• @zeus and @gpedro thank you for the corrections here. I have been playing with a lot of concepts and I just totally confused a couple of ideas into one.

Should say "All future assets". Pools will be another type of asset coming soon :)

@gpedro said in [ANN] CDXAlpha Asset Launch:

@Zeus I think he means assets not pools... And by tokens i think he means shares xP

I don't like to think of them as shares. Shares imply equity ownership. These are tokens that are backed by a portion of revenue.

• @jakev, any updates on the future of this Asset? Seems you had a pretty rough start with the first venture, can you give some insight on how things move forward from here?

• @AndrewDD said in [ANN] CDXAlpha Asset Launch:

@jakev, any updates on the future of this Asset? Seems you had a pretty rough start with the first venture, can you give some insight on how things move forward from here?

Hey Andrew. I would disagree with the rough start comment. I think that it has been a great first test and a lot of lessons have already been learned. If you know how to master things on the first attempt, I would love to learn from you :)

The next prediction market will be structured in alignment with the changes necessary to avoid any pitfalls from the first, and will be listed shortly after the initial one is closed out (Nov 30) and the first dividends have been sent to holders of the Alpha asset (Dec 1).

There will be another type of asset that this one will earn from coming Mid-December as well.