I have 2 Antminers, Are they still useful?

• I have 2 watercooled Antminer C1's that are sitting in my garage. They mine at about 800Gh/s to 1Th/s. Can I do anything cool with them or are they profitable to use with anything?

• @tylerk07 Ah, yes these things. well antminer's are designed the hash the sha256 algorithm Nothing Else They can't function in any other way, consider them as calculators you can't load a operating systems on calculators.

Now if your talking about doing something else mining wise then YES, you can. Here is a list of all mine-able currencies http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable/
    The only thing you need to do is look for a coin that is mined using the sha256 algorithm. Other than doing this it's good as a space heater, or you could cook eggs on it. ;)

• @tylerk07 hey if you dont want them i will take them if you are in the US

• @Njcfamily31907 Im in australia buddy

• @AngryChicken Yeah I did see that website, However when I find a pool related to one of those coins I try to connect them and the pools comes up as dead in the ant miner homepage... so i dunno... I can still mine bitcoin with them just not real profitable

• @tylerk07 msg me would ya

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.