The mining assets - What I think about it

• Guys, Im going to share my opinion of what I'm seeing in the AE. I see a lot of Burst Mining assets starting, but i think we have a good number of them now. What I'm missing is assets that mine other coins, sell them and buy Burst to pay the dividends. Why I'm telling this? Because I think this is a great think to always keep buying Burst, raising the volume and price of the coin. If energy cost was lower in Brazil I was doing it myself, so, if someone has an idea for this kind of asset, here is one of the potential investors :D

• @JotaJota Im really hoping to do this :D

• @rapidfireman If you are telling me that youre going to mine ETH, ZEC, ETC, I don't care. Just another profitable coin that you are going to sell and buy Burst to pay the folks, I'm in. And i'll buy more assets. And I'll tell my friends about it lol. Just bought this month 1k assets from IBMining, @IceBurst asset. Ice, you could increase your farm over there huh? I'll buy more assets for sure.

• I'm personally mining ZEC to dump then buy BURST :P
    @jervis is also doing that with his asset. I think he has Zec or Eth running at the moment, I forget

• @kohai Yeah, that's why I'm in NEWS too. I've told @jervis to begina new project mining other coins to do this more. I think its the best way for the coin now.

• Yeah, and with the price of burst low at the moment, dumping my other coins to get it nets me a pretty good return when prices rebound in the future.

ie: ETH ranges .15 to .20
    Burst ranges from 60-150 which gives much much more when when buying low selling high.

• @JotaJota Hello my friend. Yes, we are mining ZEC right now. It's much more profitable and much more movement in Burst market through mining other coins. We are also in a beta process of doing another thing which will really be a good asset for NEWS. We are in the beta mode so it will be announced after the first phase and the mining pool project is done. :)

• @JotaJota said in The mining assets - What I think about it:

@rapidfireman If you are telling me that youre going to mine ETH, ZEC, ETC, I don't care. Just another profitable coin that you are going to sell and buy Burst to pay the folks, I'm in. And i'll buy more assets. And I'll tell my friends about it lol. Just bought this month 1k assets from IBMining, @IceBurst asset. Ice, you could increase your farm over there huh? I'll buy more assets for sure.

I appreciate the support for the asset. We seem to be on track and have just completed our 10th week and still going. Monitor the status thread for any updates I have.

-IceBurst