A New Massive BURST Mining Operation To Hit the community Soon!

• Banned

Prepare yourselves for a BEAST of an asset, with over $25K already invested to build the sexiest burst mining operation to be brought to life using the most top of the line hardware to ensure a long and profitable lifetime of optimised mining, further projected growth and agressive stimulation of the current burst economy.
    I was going to hold off on any mention for at least another week, but the massive plotting taking place has been moving along much quicker than I expected, so this mammoth of a mining operation will be pumping out burst coins at full throttle a lot sooner.
    Brace yourselves for more info to follow! This is going to be MASSIVE!

• Can't wait to have more details on this 🙂

• Look interesting, watching on this 🙂

• Sounds good. I'm in.

• @AdamGuerbuez Hi Adam, just want to say how I found out Burstcoin mining by coming across your YouTube channel. Keep up the good work (-_-).

• @AdamGuerbuez Yes massive, yes Impressive, and I guess $25K buys around 1PB? However always have mixed feelings about that amount of Mining hitting as it will mean less Burst for us little miners....

But.... let's see what is planned? 🙂

Rich

• Can't wait .. do you have more details?

• @AdamGuerbuez said in A New Massive BURST Mining Operation To Hit the community Soon!:

Prepare yourselves for a BEAST of an asset, with over $25K already invested to build the sexiest burst mining operation to be brought to life using the most top of the line hardware to ensure a long and profitable lifetime of optimised mining, further projected growth and agressive stimulation of the current burst economy.
    I was going to hold off on any mention for at least another week, but the massive plotting taking place has been moving along much quicker than I expected, so this mammoth of a mining operation will be pumping out burst coins at full throttle a lot sooner.

Oh then maybe you are one of the many that caused the giant increase in the difficulty of the network this last month?! hahaha
    Well you are making us small miner mine less coins but at the same time you are contributing for the network to grow a lot so i guess i am happy you are making this happen xD
    I will be one of the investors for sure! Keep up the good work mate! xP

• Just sad because now will be not good for little mining investors like me and others to purchase low HD to mine. Maybe for us now the only thing to keep our love for the burst is to invest in purchasing some burstcoin and investing in Assets. Now my ROI over my HD of 2 tb will last more time and the difficult will keep rising. So, lets leave the HD purchasing for more big investors.

We will trade little people with great power of money to invest and build the structeres and lose alot of little investors that will lose in this kind of competition.

Of course that for the network have good points, but for the free-market will made impossible for little investors to grow their activities over time.

• @gpedro said:

@AdamGuerbuez said in A New Massive BURST Mining Operation To Hit the community Soon!:

Oh then maybe you are one of the many that caused the giant increase in the difficulty of the network this last month?! hahaha
    Well you are making us small miner mine less coins but at the same time you are contributing for the network to grow a lot so i guess i am happy you are making this happen xD
    I will be one of the investors for sure! Keep up the good work mate! xP

Just one question: and about the less than 51% rule for mining

• @AdamGuerbuez so, what's the point of this "announcement"?

• @msfreitas what about 51%? 1PB (speculated) is not 51%

• Hmmm.... Burstcoin Farm may be ...

• Banned

Still lots of fully optimized plotting to go until this beast is mining like a rockstar! These are the brand spanking new HDD's that still are to be plotted, so until then... It's not ready for public love. There were a lot more at the start, been plotting 24/7 on monster rigs on location.
    All HDD's are TOSHIBA MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" ENTERPRISE Hard Drives (designed to get beat up 24/7 without a hiccup) Soon will take photos and make video showing the intense hardware including BEASTLY video cards, endless hubs
    Insane amounts of top of the line pc components, probox's, oricos, etc. This baby is going to be lit up like a christmas tree real soon 🙂 alt text

• @AdamGuerbuez Damn Let me get 13 of them drives so i can grow my plots 🙂 LoL

thats how many spots i have open Currently

• This isn't the only large farm coming into the world at this time 😉 To me, it's great to see these things happening. The more long-term investors we get putting large amounts of money into BURST, the more we ensure that BURST will have long-term success! The best part is... even if a bunch of people build massive farms, BURST can still be mined by anyone, and the more people that have money into farms like this, the more interest they will have in making sure the price stays solid and supported.

BURST will always cost almost nothing for the every day person to mine, and farms like this are not simple to setup, and reuire a lot of management, so the favor is still in the hands of the smaller BURST miner.

So unlike Bitcoin, large farms like this should not deter anyone else from mining, in fact it should make more people want to mine, knowing that people are putting big investments into the coin, means that people are not wanting the coin to go anywhere 🙂

Congrats Adam!

This is going to be fun, we've already been having a bit of a 'race to build' with his farm and the ones I'm building, I'll be showing off pictures of my stuff soon enough.

Here's to BURST!

• @crowetic well from small miner point of view big ass farms isnt great. The dificulty increases making ever so harder to find a deadline and whales gonna rake in most of blocks (if the whale on same pool as you at least you get some as well - but how many whales you think would go onto pool?). So mining 3 burst per day lets say is complete waste of electricity (unless you run some other miners or need your pc running all day).

Thats just my two cents. While its good for network lets be honest and admit that small miners gets screwed.

• @crowetic @LithStud. correct me if i am wrong but i beg to differ when it comes to large mining rigs. it completely depends on what the person with this rig is planning to do with the burst they mined.

if the rig mines a lot of burst and immediately sells it on an exchange and sells it to people with bids already on it, rather than adding a sell order at a value higher than the price its sold at now then it will only push the price of burst down. however if the miner stores the burst or adds a sell order at a higher value then this wont happen as much. and the price should increase over time

• @AdamGuerbuez said in A New Massive BURST Mining Operation To Hit the community Soon!:

Still lots of fully optimized plotting to go until this beast is mining like a rockstar! These are the brand spanking new HDD's that still are to be plotted, so until then... It's not ready for public love. There were a lot more at the start, been plotting 24/7 on monster rigs on location.
    All HDD's are TOSHIBA MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" ENTERPRISE Hard Drives (designed to get beat up 24/7 without a hiccup) Soon will take photos and make video showing the intense hardware including BEASTLY video cards, endless hubs
    Insane amounts of top of the line pc components, probox's, oricos, etc. This baby is going to be lit up like a christmas tree real soon 🙂 alt text

Holy #*@$, that's what I'm talking about. Pretty serious stuff!

• @Lexicon Exactly!!

I don't think we talked before but this is how I see it too. Very good perspective. The folks who are investing heavily in burst clearly sees value and (hopefully) will not flood the market with their newly mined burst (supply vs demand concept). On the other hand, if these BIG miners create assets (or other creative ways to re-invest) then I see this community flourishing even more.