Switched Pools -

• so i switched pools back to pool.burst-team.us and looked at my wallet. There are 4 transaction where it sent 1 coin to this addy BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C I did not send anything. Its just being taken...

Why is the pool deducting coins from my wallet?

• Banned

That is your reward assignment, it takes 1 burst. You must have did it 4 times...

• the pool isnt deducting funds from your wallet. generally i see this alot and its where the reward recipitent changes multiple times. it could be user error clicking the change button more than once.

pools cannot withdraw from your wallet balance without your passphase. and that info isnt sent

• Sure but i did not do it 6 times. I changed once. Used the wallet it generates it for me. So why 6 times? Id have to copy pasta the pass phrase 6 times and the pool addy as well gets put into the clipboard automatically. Im using burst wallet. ( windows client version 3.7 ) So becasue how the software does it. clicking 6 times on the button, pasting in the passphrase 6 times isnt reasonable. I would know if i had done this.

• All withing the same minute.
    11/23/2016 08:41:34 0 + 1 BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C /
    11/23/2016 08:41:33 0 + 1 BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C /
    11/23/2016 08:41:27 0 + 1 BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C /
    11/23/2016 08:41:24 0 + 1 BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C 5
    11/23/2016 08:41:19 0 + 1 BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C 10
    11/23/2016 08:41:15 0 + 1 BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C

• Banned

@AnotherDeadBody said in Switched Pools -:

Sure but i did not do it 6 times. I changed once. Used the wallet it generates it for me. So why 6 times? Id have to copy pasta the pass phrase 6 times and the pool addy as well gets put into the clipboard automatically. Im using burst wallet. ( windows client version 3.7 ) So becasue how the software does it. clicking 6 times on the button, pasting in the passphrase 6 times isnt reasonable. I would know if i had done this.

Might be a bug. Will ask the devs to look in to it

• had this happen to me a few times .... did you copy paste all the info click the button ... nothing happen so you click it agin .. wait a few sec and click agin .... thats what i did every time you click the submit button it submits a change and takes a feee

• not that i believe. It could be a bug. Yes i know it takes a few seconds to gen the hash and submit the info to the pool. I believe i have done everything correctly..

• Banned

@AnotherDeadBody said in Switched Pools -:

not that i believe. It could be a bug. Yes i know it takes a few seconds to gen the hash and submit the info to the pool. I believe i have done everything correctly..

I guess what he was asking is it you that maybe pressed submit more than once thinking it was not working or is it a problem in the wallet.

• i understand that. im also waiting for coins to be placed in my wallet from another pool. i do not see them in mine and have waited over 24 hours for them to be placed in. So the only way i can tell if the wallet is working is to do the faucet things. Which go into my wallet when the faucets are working.

• also the latest burst miner for this pool shows a update in menu. But no update exists.