BurstCoin.ml

• @Tate-A And do we need to assign the reward recipient which is at the top at assigning list?

• @yavuzkelex said in BurstCoin.ml:8080 Tate's Pool:

@Tate-A And do we need to assign the reward recipient which is at the top at assigning list?

You have to assign the reward recipient every time you change pool. Plus change your miners config, or bat or whatever file is holding the mining setup.

• @AnTaRtIs im using the miner of burstcoin wallet can you help me out how to do them?

• @AnTaRtIs do you knowt what is our reward recipient for burst ml?

Thank you,
    BURST-YHKK-Q8J2-WY5R-FL63X

• @yavuzkelex Sure just give me a sec and I will give you all the info and step by step.

• @yavuzkelex First of all let’s set the reward recipient. Go to https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/rewardassignment.html and at the square that says: Recipient: put BURST-67XA-W9AU-MFGE-DAPPG (which is the pools wallet address) and at the last square that says Set reward recipient: Passphrase: write your wallets passphrase.
    When you press submit you will see a long line of characters on a white page.
    After you do that it will take at least 4 blocks for the system to change your mining recipient. Thus we will have time to set up your miner.

• @yavuzkelex Now since you are using the aio client miner you have to locate its folder on your pc. You will probably need to go to something like \your computers name\Users\your pc account name\AppData\Roaming\BurstWallet\miner-burst-1.170603 and in that folder find the file miner.conf which you will have to edit and make it look like:
    0_1498897209922_2.png After that run miner-v1.170603.exe, if all its correct your miner will start submitting DL with the first round cause of your large total plot size of 16tb.

• @AnTaRtIs thank you very much for spending time for me πŸ˜€πŸ‘Œ

• @AnTaRtIs should i do exact same as yours in the picture?

• @yavuzkelex said in BurstCoin.ml:8080 Tate's Pool:

@AnTaRtIs should i do exact same as yours in the picture?

Well I assumed that you used aio clients plotter to plot your drives. It automatically puts your plots in driveletter\burst\plots so the config which screenshot I posted is set for looking for plots at that certain path. If your plots are in different paths then you will have to alter the path section of the config file.

• @AnTaRtIs Thanks man for helping @yavuzkelex

• Because of the rise in the price of Burst, I will be reducing the price of the asset. We will also have about 8x 8 TB drives coming in a few weeks. That will give the asset a total of 80 TB, are next goal is 160 TB. I'm thinking 2.5 Burst for the asset is a reasonable price, when the price was originally set Burst was half the price it is now.

Asset ID: 14111531369712118954

• sorry for asking again but is everything ok with pool because i mined with 2500gb for 4days and only got around 13 burst which seems a bit few to me maybe you could check this if you get some time

BURST-Z3VT-T649-YQ9B-4PEA9

• @Tate-A hi tate i want to know how much burst i will earn with 6.5tb of plots in your server: Ml

• After some days of mining, I got my first payout. 22.62 BURST. I already thought, that I did something wrong, but I'm currently only mining with 1.75 TB. But today I'm going start plotting until ~30 TB πŸ™‚

Another question: I'm really new to BURST, so I don't know how exactly assets are working. Is it right, that you just buy a part of the usually 1,000,000 units of the asset an then you get a reward by the asset owner like the dividend of stocks? Are there any guaranties for the asset or is it just the trust in the asset owner? And the rewards are free to define or are there some regulations how rewards are payed?

• Hi guys! Here's an update on the pool. Where going to be collocating a server to a data center, as an increase in the miners we are outgrowing our VPS. It's going to be about a week or so before the SSDs, CPUs, and RAID controller get here. So I can complete the server build. We are also going to try updating to the newest version of @Lexicon pool code, if he gets it fixed before then. If you guys can switch your miners to port: 8124, that be much appreciated. you can still visit the pool by using port 80, 80xx. If we can get @Lexicon pool code to work, this should fix the pay out bug.

For you geeks and @Burstde heres is the server configuration:
    Server: Dell PowerEdge R410
    CPUs: 2X Intel Xeon X5670 6 Cores @ 2.93 GHz, turbo 3.33 GHz
    RAM: 4x8GB 32GB ECC 1333MHz Samsung
    Storage: 4X 250GB WD SSDs in RAID 10
    Network: 50Mbps, Full Duplex, Unmetered, Dedicated Bandwidth
    2A Generator-backup and UPS-conditioned power
    Collocating grand total: $145/mo, and grand total for the server: $690

• i guess its time to come back to this pool now that things seem stable enough πŸ™‚

• @BloodhunterD said in BurstCoin.ml:8080 Tate's Pool:

After some days of mining, I got my first payout. 22.62 BURST. I already thought, that I did something wrong, but I'm currently only mining with 1.75 TB. But today I'm going start plotting until ~30 TB πŸ™‚

Another question: I'm really new to BURST, so I don't know how exactly assets are working. Is it right, that you just buy a part of the usually 1,000,000 units of the asset an then you get a reward by the asset owner like the dividend of stocks? Are there any guaranties for the asset or is it just the trust in the asset owner? And the rewards are free to define or are there some regulations how rewards are payed?

Like you said mate, dividend of stocks. Basically its exactly like that. No guaranties at all, just trust in the research you did before you buy in and of course to the asset owner. There are numerous scams lurking around and a significant number of ppl that became burst millionaires by running off with all initial burst capital investment of their asset. As for rewards formulas, that I don't know.
    Theoretically a decent asset with some backbone is a hell of a deal, especially when you buy in at low price, but taking into consideration the volatility and immaturity of the market then only one thing is for sure...only invest what you can afford to lose.

• Doing a reboot on the server, be back in 5 min.

• Hi,
    I've been mining for pool.burstcoin.ml for a few days now but never seem to get any shares. Am I doing something wrong?
    BURST-L2QR-M8RC-LBEB-8HX5E
    -Ken