ı cant access my account

• hi everyone ım starting mine today first ı opened some wallet and taking some faucet but later my account its gone ı cant take money faucet again asking me passphrase what is that ı search google but ı cant find passpharase whats for. ım noob and ı need some help :(

• the passphrase is the long string you typed in to login to the wallet. the faucet should never ask you for your passphrase. your passphrase is the key to all of your burst. like your bank account number sort code and pin number.

• thank you for help ı check it how can ı found again my passphrase number.

• @Raven999 said in ı cant access my account:

thank you for help ı check it how can ı found again my passphrase number.

It's not number, it's combination of strings, if you made your wallet online you must received that strings (phrase contains around 12 words). You must save it at the first time you generate wallet. Do not lose it, do not reveal to others, and that's the only thing you use to access your wallet.

• if you lose the password. you will have lost access to the wallet address permanently. theres no way to find it on the computer unless you have saved it here 0_1480431157607_upload-0f30d0bd-2072-4fa0-aebb-3e11012efd19