What is useful vertual coin for payments

• Hello there.
    I have a cross border EC shop. I want support any virtural coin for payments.
    First choice is Bitcoin. That think many people. But I think Bitcoin is not suitable for selling things. Because it has a long time to complete payment. Fee is expensive too.
    I am enjoying the mining of Burstcoin with technical interest but do you think Burstcoin is suitable for selling things?
    Or can you tell me the recommended virtual coin that is suitable for selling things?

• Bitcoin is widely used. Even newegg uses it.

• @Hajime
    There are plenty alternatives. If it was me, I would add coins which I have wallets with and I can easily exchange (this limits me mainly to BTC).
    However, and since you are mining Burst already, adding BurstCoin as a payment with competitive exchange rate than other crypto will serve the coin and the community, and your pocket as well, coz users will try to seek out Burst to obtain it to pay with it.

• @rnahlawi said in What is useful vertual coin for payments:

@Hajime
    There are plenty alternatives. If it was me, I would add coins which I have wallets with and I can easily exchange (this limits me mainly to BTC).
    However, and since you are mining Burst already, adding BurstCoin as a payment with competitive exchange rate than other crypto will serve the coin and the community, and your pocket as well, coz users will try to seek out Burst to obtain it to pay with it.

I completely agree here People will see Burst as an Option to buy and if they have Bitcoin they will find an exchange they can buy burst from which will help drive up the price of burst in the long run and will bring more people into burst also in the long run

so it is a MAJOR WIN WIN kind of situation to also accept burst on your site

• I do not like the current situation where mining is practically impossible.
    Even with mining, I believe that the trust of the virtual currency is lost if it is done by a single organization.
    Burstcoin has cleared that point, but I believe that the shortage of exchanges is still a difficult point. Of course I intentionally introduce it.

BTW
    How much is Burstcoin's transfer fee?

• 1 burst coin per tranz's = to around 0.000598 $ USD ... so vary cheep at the moment

• @Gibsalot Oh...
    The fee isn't proportional to the amount but it was fixed at 1 burst!
    It's tough if it's the same rate as Bitcoin! lol

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.