Gibsalot

• Hello everyone , i go by Gibsalot or Sir'Gibsalot .. a handle i earned in the late 90's playing first person shooter's . i was not that good and tended to die alot. im 34 years old , from Ohio but now living in Kentucky. most of my exp is in construction i spent 8 years in residential homes doing everything from surveying a land plot digging the foundation hole and building a house all the way to coming back for 1 year service with the home owner. after that i learned a skilled trade and have been a HVAC tec for 9 years. i just recently left the construction field due to my body was having a hard time healing from the many injuries you get from that kind of work. i have always messed and tinkered with computers in my spare time. and have been the local go to guy to fix them for my family and friends , i know hardware and like repairing older broken control boards for car's mostly because they still use resistors and cap's that solder on. i can usealy figure out most software but am lost on code....... to me coder's are like wizards lol. i got into crypto in late 2012 when bitcoin first started making headlines ... i had setup and was mining bitcoin but viewed it as a fad dumped what i had and quit a year latter when bitcoin exsploded and first talks of BTC ATM's was rumered i tryed to get back into it but by that time ASIC's had hit the market and i was still not confident enough to spend money on an asic just for mining... so i was out agin. i have been keeping an eye out for an altcoin that has the potential to become bitcoin 2.0 and had a list of thing's that it must be able to do to get there. i found burst about 3 months ago and so far im impressed .. it can do or has the potential to do everything i thought a true contender should be able to do. and on top of that. it has some super nice user friendly All in one Client that can be a suprise to new comers to Burst. the only thing i did not like about burst was the fact that at fully mined it will have over 2 billion coins but at least its caped and there is much good to offset the large amount

• @Gibsalot welcome man, gald to see quality people around 😉

• @Gibsalot

Welcome, and thanks for your back story.
    Enjoy the ride!

• Welcome 😃 So many new people coming in everyday!

• @Gibsalot Welcome ^_^

• Welcome Sir @Gibsalot .... 🙂
    Nice story of yours.

• @Gibsalot Welcome SIR GIBSALOT to the BURST community..

• @Gibsalot said in Gibsalot:

i go by Gibsalot or Sir'Gibsalot .. a handle i earned in the late 90's playing first person shooter's . i was not that good and tended to die alot.

Welcome! Haha, that comment made me laugh. 🙂